I am not an insecure person but when someone stares at you for along time without saying something it makes me think I have something on my face or something is wrong with me.

I come back from my thoughts and see that this asshole is still talking to me and trying to make me leave with him.

No way, Jose!

I heard him making a bet with his friends how fast he can get me out of here and even if I did not hear that, I like Jace.

The only reason I'm talking to him is to try and make Jace jealous but obviously that's not working because he hasn't interrupted once and the bimbo next to me hasn't stopped flirting with him.

To give him credit, every time she flirts with he looks really uncomfortable and a little disgusted by her. I saw him glance a couple of times at me but not for too long because there was a new customer he had to serve.

He is really good at his job and judging by the amount of people that were here earlier, there are many regulars and I'm one too now.

I am not going to give up until he asks me out or just tells me that he doesn't like me that way.

I decide to go to the bathroom and check my makeup and also waste a bit of time because I can't wait to be alone with Jace and see what he wants to talk to me about.

"I'm going to the bathroom." I tell the guy in front of me and walk away without waiting for an answer.

The bathroom is surprisingly clean and new for a bar and I walk to the mirror to check my makeup.

My concealer has creased a little under my eyes but I quickly smooth it out but the rest of my face looks in place and it hasn't melted. I reapply my lip stain and walk out after washing my hands.

I'm suddenly pushed against the wall and my back is against someone's front and I can feel a warm breath on my neck, near my right ear but there are no sparks so it can't be Jace.

"I think it's time we leave, don't you?" came a slurred speech and I knew it was the guy from the bar.

"No, I don't. Now let me go." I shout at him and start to move and shove, trying to get away from his grasp.

"Stop fighting or moving, bitch." He hisses in my ear and starts to kiss my neck which sends shivers down my spine and not the good ones. I start to panic.

"LET HER GO!" I hear someone's voice come from the door leading to the bar.

The guy holding me loosens his hold a little so he can face the intruder.

"Calm down bro, she likes it rough." with that he laughs and shoves me even more into the wall.

Suddenly the guy is no longer behind me and I turn around to see Jace punch him in the face and knock him out cold, with one punch.

The guy is laying unconscious on the ground and I start to breath normally again.

Jace wraps his arms around me and I start crying in his shirt while holding onto him like he is life itself.

"Shh, it's OK. You're safe now." he coos in my ear while his embrace and voice calm me down to look up from his shirt which now has a black blob on it, I must look like a panda right now.

I quickly run back into the bathroom and take off all my makeup with my emergency makeup wipes from my bag.

I exit the bathroom once again and see Jace leaning on the opposite wall and waiting for me which makes me smile a little.

In silence we make our way out the back and into the employee parking lot, where I was supposed to meet Jace before all this drama.

We get into his car and I expected him to ask to drive me home but he takes us to a neaby pond in the neighbouring borough.

We get out and he takes a plastic bag from the back seat and leads me to one of the benches there.

He sits down and pats the place next to him and I sit down next to him, so close that the length of our legs are touching.

"What did you want to talk to me about?" I break the silence between us and I hear him release a sigh.

"I don't know if i should say anything after what happened now." he is looking up at the sky and not me.

Is he going to tell me that he doesn't want anything to do with me because I nearly got raped and that's too much baggage for a guy?

I can't blame him, I'm still in shock and I don't know what to do.

"Just tell me. It might brighten my night ." I try and joke to get rid of the depressing mood that's between us .

He gives me a small smile but still looks a little reluctant or nervous about what he is going to say .

"I was going to ask if you wanted to go on a date with me?" he says in a small voice while still looking at the sky.

"I would love to!" I say a little too quickly and happily and he looks at me surprised that this was my answer.

He smiles and I swear it's the happiest I've ever seen him and that makes me feel proud that I can make this amazing guy happy.

He wraps his arm around my shoulders and leans in closer to me while holding my chin in his hand.

"How did you manage to knock the guy out with one punch?" I ask since it's been bothering me, I didn't know he could do that.

"I have my ways." he smirks before leaning down further and placing his lips on mine.

This is heaven on Earth!

I kiss him back immediatly and I can feel him smile against my lips and I have a matching one as well.

We break the kiss when we need to breath and just look at each other and smile.

"I've wanted to do that since I met you." he whispers to me in his husky voice while both of us are trying to calm our breathing.

"Me too." I admit, also out of breath.

He leans down again and just before he kisses me again he whispers.

"You're mine now."

-----------

Thank you for the 314 reads and 25 votes!