Chapter Two

Jahseh Onfroy

I held Craig in a headlock as I stood with both feet in the couch. He held my forearm as I tightened my grip on him.

" Say it nigga! " I yelled loudly with a huge smile on my face. He huffed being stubborn and I started to twist his head slightly.

" Ahhh! You not a little pretty bitch! " he groaned expecting me to let him got. Ski, Coolie and Purp watched as I bitched his big ass. They were all cracking up like none of them were next.

" Yea nigga! I'll rape you nigga, say it again! " I said and I could feel him pushing himself up from the floor. I let him go and tried to balance myself as the couch fell backwards causing both of us to fall with it. I held my back wincing and whining as Ski and Coolie ran around the living room laughing at our dumbness. I held onto the wall as I stood, feeling pain shoot through my back as I stood up straight. Craig stood as well and he just stared at me.

" You'll rape me nigga? " he asked with a straight face and squinted eyes. I scoffed and started to turn the couch back up right.

" Hell nawl, have you seen yourself in a dress my guy? A fucking mess, literally. " I said stretching my arms out and upwards. Satin walked through the living room into the kitchen and we all looked at her.

" Damn Stainz, since when you turn 18? " Coolie asked leaning over the couch peeking around the corner at her. I watched her. Ski watched Coolie. Satin watched me. Craig was digging in his nose.

" Yo Coolie, don't be looking at my lil' sister like that. " Ski said with his hand on Coolie's shoulder.

" And she ain't 18 nigga. Satin go put some clothes on, the fuck type of shit you on? " I said turning up my lip at her as she continued to gather snacks to take into her room.

" I don't have to put on shit. Coolie pick ya' lips up off the floor and stop looking at me like I'm a piece of meat. I'm not an object, you know. " she snapped swiping everything off the counter into her arms and headed back to her room.

Nobody said anything, we just all stared at Coolie. He sat back and folded his arms.

" She look 18 to me. "

" Nigga it's time for you to go. " Ski said standing up causing Coolie to stand too.

He scoffed and grabbed his backpack. " Craig bring yo' nasty ass on. If I gotta go you do too. "

Craig straight ignored him as if he wasn't speaking true shit. Hell it was damn near 11:00, me and Ski got shit to do.

" Craig stop digging for gold and hit the door. " I said about to mess with him some more. I grabbed the back of his neck making him shoot up and groan lowly. I burst out laughing and jumped over the couch.

" Jah don't touch me. " he warned seeing me about to grab his butt. I left him alone and we all said our goodbyes. They left and Ski looked over at me.

" Alright I'm bout to go hang myself. " he said and Naruto ran to his room. I started to follow him until my stomach started to churn. Him talking about hanging himself made me think about the sight of myself I seen in my dreams last night and plenty of nights before. I covered my mouth with the back of my hand as I ran to the kitchen trash. Throwing up everything in my stomach I wiped my mouth with the bottom of my shirt and sat on the floor for a while. Trying to avert my thoughts to something else I shook my head rapid and rubbed the back of my neck.