43. Your love is the result.

Hi there Anagha here. Missing my chapter then one more chapter is here.

Shirayuki's POV

It's been a week since i am not feeling well. I feel like vomiting and my moods are swinging.

Zen was worried about me. I have been scolding him a lot.

In garden.

Nobody's POV

"Hey Shirayuki, why don't you take a pregnancy test?",Lady loriean asked to shirayuki.

The young Princess blushes bright red. "You think i am....Pregnant?", the young princess asked.

"I think....It's fine to take one....It's like you are sure either right?", Lady loriean said.

"But still.....", The young Red headed Princess protests with blushing face while fiddling with her gown.

" Come on! Just take one! It's not a big deal!!", Lady Loriean said encourage and dragged the Young Red headed Princess to the Infirmary.

In Infirmary.

The two ladies walked inside the infirmary while the Young Red Headed Princess blushing still while the Lady still grinning widely.

"Your Majesty! What i do for you?", the head chief asked surprised by the sudden approach.

"We want a pregnancy test!", the Lady said immediately grinning more.

"As you wish ma'am", the chief said and brought a pregnancy test and hand it to The young red headed Princess.

The lady and the young red headed Princess walked out of The Infirmary.

"Take this test while Prince Zen is there, ok?", the lady said.

In Prince Zen's Office.

The young red headed Princess knocked on door of the office of The Second Prince.

"yes", echoed throughout the room and the hallway.

The young princess opened the door and walked in with a blush.

"Dear? You in my office at this time? What's the matter huh?", The prince asked.

"Actually......Could you might Visiting our room for......Some private conversation?", the Princess said blushing and finding proper words.

"Sure dearest!", The young prince said smiling and walking to the young princess and kissed his princess's hand.

The princess in reply blushed and hugged the prince and rested her head on the young prince's chest.

The Young Prince smiled and carried his lovely Prince in his arms towards their room.

In Their room.

"What's wrong, dearest?", the Young Ptince asked smiling still.

The young princess showed the pregnancy test to her prince charming.

The Prince gasped.

"You think.....Are you sure?!", the Prince exclaimed surprised.

" I don't know.....", the princess said looking down.

"go take one now!", the prince said.

" but...", the princess protested.

"no buts!", the prince said and dragged the princess in the washroom.

The princess went in the toilet.

After 30 minutes.

The princess walked out to crying and fell on her knees and the prince ran to his princess and hugged her.

"it's ok dearest if you aren't! ", the prince said stroking the princess's hair.

"zen.....I AM PREGNANT!", the princess said crying harder.

The prince turned red and blushed hard as his legs gave out.

The strength again filled in the prince and a great joy and spinned his princess in his arms.

"I AM GOING TO BE A FATHER!!!!", the prince exclaimed in extreme joy!

The Young Princess blushed.

"No, you are going to be a Dadda", the young princess said blushing.

The young Prince grinned and kissed his lovely princess.

Bye! See you in next chapter!