28.Sitting in an carriage . Lemon.

Hi there Anagha here missing my chapter then one more chapter is here.

Zen's POV

I and Shirayuki sat in an carriage while mitsuhide, kiki,trow and obi were horse with some guards. Shirayuki and I sat infront of each other. The sound of kitter and katter was coming from the door. The windows if the carriage closed and the curtains were closed too. Shirayuki come here. I said. Shirayuki took support and came in front me and I took hand and sat her on my lap her back facing me. Then my hand gone to my pant and I took out the button and unzipped my pants and brought my penis out from my pant and boxers. I brought Shirayuki's skirt up till it only covered her back but from front her nothing was showing. I take out her panties. Zen. Shirayuki moaned my name when my penis touched her side hip and I immediately pressed my penis into her parted hips. Ah~. Shirayuki moaned. Shirayuki came up and down and up and down. I couldn't believe it she is so much tight. First time also she was tight. Shirayuki ~ you are so tight~. I said. Zen~. She said. I moved my hands and took hold of her waist when I felt my release was near and started making her come down faster and faster and I cum into her ass. Shirayuki got down started licking my penis. Shirayuki don't tease me. I said. Shirayuki then started biting my penis. Ah. I moaned. Hearing this she started biting my penis more and more. I stopped her because would not be able to stand if she does that again and again. I unbuttoned her gown from back I lowered till her bra down and saw her blue bra like my eyes. I unhooked her bra and immediately took her nipples in my mouth. Ahh~. Shirayuki moaned. I licked her nipples and she was moaning lowly . I started sucking on her breast. Ahhh. She moaned. I stopped and got down to her knees and started licking her clit . Ahhhh. She moaned louder. I stopped and again sat her on my lap but this time she was facing me. I put my penis in her and started thrusting and fondling her breast and till that time she was sucking and biting my neck. I and Shirayuki came together and I moved out of and i fixed my clothes and helped her and we kissed.

Bye!