26.Work of paper work .

Hi there Anagha here missing my chapter then one more chapter is here.

Shirayuki's POV

After that I gone to my office. This is of the complain from the broader of the clariness and tanbarun.

There is a report that a gang of thieves have been found who are killing the women who are pregnant. Just because they the babies someday will begin some guards or something.

👑 Your Highness 👑
👑 Princess Shirayuki Zen Wisteria👑
📝 Sign📝
👑 Shirayuki👑

I wasn't able to believe it . I had it but was now also shaking of fear .

My eyes wetting. I started to cry.
Shirayuki I am coming in. Said zen. And zen came in and came to me and saw my tears. Shirayuki what happened. He asked. Nothing. I said crying more. There is and tell me what happened. He said and hugged me. He caressed my back and was rubbing it which was making me to calm down. Zen in the broader of clariness and tanbarun there is a gang who are killing the women's who are pregnant because if someday if they become guards it will be hard for them. I said. Yeah I know this matter will be solved by me only Shirayuki tomorrow I am leaving. He said. Can I come too. I asked. If you wish you can at last it is your choice I wouldn't tell you to do as I say you are independent you can do anything you want. He said and smiled and I smiled back.

Bye!