27.Warmup for the mission gang aresting .

Hi there Anagha here missing my chapter then one more chapter is here.

Shirayuki's POV

Shirayuki you are coming right. Zen asked. I nodded. Then let's have a warmup for the mission gang aresting. Zen said and I smiled in an yes.

Practicing Room

I and zen entered the practice room and saw kiki,mitsuhide, obi and trow.
Hey Shirayuki you are practicing too.
Asked kiki. Yes. I answered. OK mitsuhide. Said zen. Mitsuhide nodded. Zen and mitsuhide fought with sword which Zen won.Shirayuki let's go. Said kiki. Zen sat on the chair near the pillar. No kiki I am having my style of warmup. I said. OK go on. Kiki said.

(I know its a castle but please and the girl dancing is Shirayuki. The boy sitting on the chair is zen I know he isn't looking so but I like the stances for the warmup so I put this video. And the song is in Hindi so some of you would not understand sorry .)

Nice style Shirayuki. Said Zen. Yeah. Said kiki and mitsuhide. Yeah miss. Said obi and trow. Why don't you all try. I said. Zen you specially. I said. Shirayuki I didn't like atlatics. Zen said. No you will. I said. And I take him to the ropes and my widened when saw him doing atlatics . He was more flexible and sexier than before. I fully lost in him and he finished and I was starring at him . He came in front me and clicked his finger in front my eyes. I blushed. Everyone laughed.

Bye!