21.Honeymoon day. Part 1.

Hi there Anagha here missing my chapter then one more chapter here.

Lemon alert
Warning young eyes.

Shirayuki's POV

I came out side and saw zen sitting on the bed. I got to him and he noticed me and before I can reach there he came and tried to take out the body towel but I kept a firm grip and he smiled mischievously and spined me and the body towel gone and I in Zen's arms and my head in his chest his heartbeats racing like mine and he opened the buttons on my back to undo the nightgown and just blushed. Undoing the nightgown and rubbing my thinnest pink bra like a flower. Ahh. I moaned when he pinned my nipple from in the bra. Zen what is the matter you are rubbing it harshly now and it has started to hurt. I said. I am sorry I didn't wanted to hurt you. Said zen . I bend down till his legs and undid the button and unzipped it and told him to take out it. And he did and I kissed on his penis and then took it in my mouth and licked it and sucked on it harshly he groaning every time when I did it and he probably enjoying and he came and I swallowed it and took his penis in my hands and pressing it harshly more than ever I have done to anything and he groaned pleasure. Shirayuki more harder. He said and I made my touch more harsher and he came and I licked it. And he pushed me on the bed and he unhooked my bra and starring at my chest . Shirayuki your skin is glowing more than anything . he said and I blushed. It's because what you did yesterday night and this morning. I said and he smile. Zen immediately started sucking my breast and I show very much red marks on my body. It might be of yesterday and this morning's but it doesn't matter . Oh zen. I moaned. He taken out my panties and put his penis in me . Shirayuki when I start going deeper you will call my name and do as I say. Zen said and got deeper. Zen . I moaned lowly. Louder. Said zen. Zen. I moaned a little louder. Louder. He said. Zen. I moaned so that everyone can hear my moan and I covered my face when we came and he came and he smiled and removed my hands on my face and kissed each one . Shirayuki , Zen we have brought your breakfast can we come in. Said mitsuhide . I and zen ran weared our clothes I got into the bed and closed the bed curtains .

Bye.