34. Beautiful Night. Part 2.

Hi there Anagha here missing my chapter then one more chapter is here.

Shirayuki's POV

We got changed because of the rain in which we danced in. I was very nervous about what will happen now as zen was looking in a romantic mood and a little sexy mood. WAIT A SECOND DID I JUST SPELL SEXY. "Shiyu ~" ,Zen said." Yeah zen what is it?", I said." I love you", he said." Since our wedding thing started I didn't told you this ", he said my eyes become teary." Don't cry", he said panicly coming to me and hugged me. "Zen I have to tell you that I love you too more than anything , you are my only world which I have and which is belonged me and I didn't want to lose it in anything also", I said crying." Me too shirayuki , you are my life, my world, my heart, my strength and my confidence, I am very lucky to have a wife like you , you are beautiful, you are hard worker and you are a very confident person too who I can trust, you make things new around me, you lit a fire in my heart which I didn't want ever to let that sensation go nor you because I love you ", he said and I blushed a little." Though I am sorry that you have to do so many work because of marrying me so I think I am not a good husband", he said and a little sad." Zen it's just begin that I am become your wife and I feel very proud of you , you are so kind hearted prince", I said." But I think I didn't deserve you",he said making me angry." You do , I think I am the one who doesn't deserve you", I said." Really", he said." Yeah", I said and we two leaned in till finally our lips make contact. Again fire in my heart lit which always does when I kiss zen. Zen fondled my breast which made me gasp and open my mouth for his entrance. I moaned as he started exploring my mouth. Our tongue crashed together and were entirewined." Ahh", I moaned. Zen took me in his arms and carried to our bed. Zen was at the top of me and started removing his shirt and I sat infront of me . He turned me around . He started unbuttoning my gown from back and when it was fully removed he throwed it the ground like it was regarding my body by covering it. I blushed a scarlet red as he directly tried rip my bra. I moaned as my bra loosened. "Zen~", I moaned and Zen smiled. Zen pushed me the bed and took off my panties easily and I blushed a lot like the redest thing in the whole world. I was fully naked again infront of zen. At the 11th time. This is our 11th time doing it. Zen got up and undone his pants and boxers and thrown them with my clothes and his shirt. Zen without permission or saying entered me. " Ahhhh zen", I moaned. Zen started going in and faster by my every moan I gave out which I was knowing which was turning him on to do more as he started thrusting into my womb faster. Zen hit my g-spot which made my mind go blank and my view go blank. "Zen there", I said zen understanded and hit it again. My climax was nearing and I felt Zen's too nearing because he was thrusting with inhuman speed. "Zen... imma...cumm ..AHHHH", I moaned. Zen and I cummed. Zen turned me around and trusted into my ass. Zen hitted my g-spot again but this time more deeper. And I moaned very loudly and I and zen cummed. I think at least now I will be pregnant and give zen and my family my ball of joy and happiness. Zen turned me but we were still connected. "Zen aren't you going to come out of me", I said." No I didn't want to ", he said. And we slept.

Bye!