Chapter 13

It was an hour before the nightfall. Forth took his phone and was about to dial Beam's number when he received an incoming call from Phana.

Forth, whose phone's call settings activated the auto-answer function, directly put the gadget on his left ear to answer Phana's call.

Forth's hello was suddenly interrupted by Phana's worried voice.

Forth, please, be in my dorm as soon as possible, and take Beam with you. He's not himself when he left my room. I wanted him to stay because he was really in a bad condition, but he was so stub...

Forth didn't need to hear the rest of Phana's words. He ended the call the instant he heard that Beam was leaving Phana's room in such a bad state.

With a mind full of anxious thoughts for Beam, Forth rushed his car to Phana's dorm.

“Thank God!” exclaimed Forth when he immediately spotted Beam near the dorm's parking lot. He immediately got out of his car and ran towards Beam.

Forth's heart clenched at the sight of his boyfriend's eyes full of tears. Turmoil crossed in Beam's beautiful face. He was on the verge of snapping so Forth wrapped his arms around him.

Glad he did because Beam lost his consciousness the moment he held him in his arms.

He scooped Beam up and carried him to his car. He gently laid him at the backseat, placing a multitude of kisses all over Beam's face, drying the tears away.

Forth whispered in Beam's ear, “Baby, I won't let anyone hurt you again. Starting tonight, you'll be living with me.” Forth then kissed Beam's lips. Somewhat hoping that his kisses would ease Beam's pain.

Beam laid awake in bed for quite a while already, but with eyes still close. By the scent of the pillowcase alone, he knew that he was in Forth's room.

Forth had seen him at his worst. That made Beam even wanted to dodge Forth's eyes. He didn't want him to see him that weak. That was quite embarrasing for Beam.

A second later, Beam felt Forth's lips on his. Then, he heard a plucking sound of a guitar followed by Forth's soothing voice.

Stream of tears ran down Beam's cheeks. He opened his eyes and met Forth's comforting and loving stares.

Beam got up and put his arms around Forth's neck hugging him from behind, crying on Forth's shoulder.

“Forth, will you still love the incomplete me? I don't know who I am anymore. I don't know where I came from, who my biological parents are. I am an adopted, Forth. Does someone like me deserves to be loved by you?” Beam finally opened up to Forth whimperingly.

Forth put the guitar on the bedside table and turned to face Beam. He wiped Beam's tears away.

Forth framed Beam's face with his hands and said, “Beam, I am incomplete, too, without you. No one can make me ever feel complete than you do. You deserve to be loved by me. I deserve to be loved by you. We deserve to love each other, baby. And, what did you just say? You don't know who you are? Oh, come on, babe! You know it very well. Now, tell me, who are you?”

Beam smiled shyly before kissing Forth, “ Forth's baby.”

Forth returned Beam's kiss, “Good! Very good answer! And I love you for who you are Beam. I don't want to see you cry like last night again, baby.”

Then, he locked his eyes on Beam, “No one can hurt you ever again, Beam, because whether you like it or not, you'll be living here with me. I have already transferred all your things in my room. This will be your home from now on, our home baby.”

Beam cried and hugged Forth tight, “I love it, Forth! I love coming home to you. Thank you for giving me a place to call home. I love you very much.”

“I love you more, Beam,” Forth claimed Beam's lips lovingly.

“Hon...”

“Hmmm?”

“Can you come with me on Saturday?” asked Beam who was now sitting on Forth's lap, facing him with legs encircling Forth's waist.

“Going home?”

Beam nodded. “Is it still fine to call my parents' home as my home?” asked Beam.

“Did they ever make you felt like it wasn't in the first place?”

“No, never. Mom and Dad gave me everything that I want. They are both sweet and silly at the same time actually. There's a time that only one of them was allowed to escort me or something, but they insisted on coming together. They're too stubborn to follow the rules.” Beam was smiling happily. “Well, except studying at the Faculty of Medicine.”

“Baby, I am glad they forced you to take up Engineering instead. Because of that, our path's crossed and fell in love with each other. Your parents made me complete by sending you in my territory,” Forth was now giving Beam small kisses on his eyes, nose, lips, cheeks, down to Beam's neck.

Beam moaned. “Forth, remind me to thank Mom and Dad when we are home on Saturday, okay? They indeed literally give me everything. I love them, hon,” Beam crossed the little gap between them. He tilted his head and took Forth's upper lip. Forth, on the other hand, took Beam's bottom lip. Their lips intertwined. Forth's right hand pressed the back of Beam's head to deepen the kiss.

“I will, baby. Are you alright now?” Forth asked while his left hand slipped into Beam's underpants. He squeezed Beam's butt cheeks, one after the other. While the other hand kept playing Beam's ear. Forth leaned in to give Beam a french kiss.

Beam moaned once more. “Yes, honey. I feel fine now.” Beam smiled. “Thank you for saving me from being shattered, Forth. Your love brought me back to light.”

“You're always welcome, baby. Come on, let's take a shower, and a delicious breakfast after.” Forth stood up while grabbing Beam's bottom. “Wrap your legs tight, baby, so you won't fall.”

Beam pouted his lips, “I thought...”

Forth chuckled amusingly, “No, baby. After dinner, I'll make love to you until you faint. But, for now, I won't let you missed your morning classes again.”

Beam grinned slyly, “Oh, honey, you're so sweet! I won't mind missing them. I have you, Mr. Tutor,” Beam leaned forward to lick Forth's lips.

Forth gritted his teeth, “You're a tease, baby, but still, no.”

Beam hadn't realized yet that they were already in the bathroom. Forth stepped beneath the shower spray, he tilted his head to make sure he set the right temperature. He was still holding Beam. Then, with a wide grin, he twisted the shower faucet on.

Beam screamed the moment the cold water hit his body, “I hate you, Forth!”

Forth gave Beam's wet lips a peck, “Yeah, baby. I love you, too.”

To Be Continued...