Chapter 10

Phana and Beam had a talk that night in a restaurant. Forth wanted to go with Beam, but he didn't let him. Beam assured him that everything will be alright.

Phana broke the silence, “Are you sure about Forth? Maybe you have just mistaken everything for love. Wake up, Beam.”

Beam cleared his throat and looked at Phana's eyes with a resolved heart, “P'Pha, you know that I've never loved anyone before. But, do not misunderstand my feelings towards Forth because I know my heart. I know what I feel. Everytime I see him, everything gets lively. It takes me this long to realize that I am not living my life before. Yes, I breathe, I eat, I sleep. But not until I met Forth, P'Pha. I only realized that I have a life to live.” Beam didn't realize that tears were already streaming down to his cheeks.

P'Pha heaved a sigh before engulfing Beam in a warm hug, “Stop crying na, Beam. Forth will kill me.” Then he took his phone and showed to Beam Forth's message to Phana.

“If you ever make Beam cry, Phana, I swear I'm going to kill you! I love him with all my heart, life and soul! Damn you, Phana!”

Beam was laughing in Forth's message to Phana. Tears still flowing from his eyes, but those were tears of joy.

“I love him so much, P'Pha.”

“I can see it now. Come on, I'll send you back to your dorm.”

Days had passed by in a blink of an eye. The Campus Moon and Star Competition had arrived. And now, the event was down to showcase the Moons and Stars' talents.

When it was Beam's turn, the entire Auditorium was filled with cheers and whistles headed by the hazers, of course.

Beam nervously went into the center stage with a guitar in his hand. He scanned the place looking for his dear boyfriend. When he found him, he locked his eyes on him.

“I'm Beam Baramee from Faculty of Engineering. Before I start, please allow me to say a few words to someone to whom I dedicate the song that I'll be performing in front of you.” Beam coughed and continued, “I know that you're here listening and watching me right now. Remember this hon, I'm your Moon and you're my Moon. Whatever happens, I want this so-called forever to be spent with you. Without you, forever would not be the same. I want forever with you. Through adversities, please be strong na...”

Then, Beam started singing Forever with You by Portrait featuring Jin Young Park.

Forth could only managed to hold his head up high facing the ceiling so to stop the tears from falling. God, how he loved Beam so much! He was so happy.

“I will never let you go, Beam! I want forever with you, too!” screamed Forth in silence.

As Phana said, Beam won the Campus Moon, as well as received the Most Popular Award. The Campus Star was won by Faculty of Education.

And the night concluded with Beam in Forth's arms.

To Be Continued...