||ғᴏᴜʀ||

||play the video given above while reading||

Taehyung's POV

The first time you fall in love, it changes you forever and no matter how hard you try, that feeling just never goes away.

She was the first person I loved, and maybe my first love that I have ever lost. I still chuckle at the thought of how fool I have ever been. She trapped me in her love trap and I fell into it.

I never dared to love from then, until she showed me how to. I still remember that day.

When I first saw her. I still remember how we met. Loose tie, untidy shirt, that was how I had always been like. A bad boy, that was the image that I had adapted.

With a lollipop in my mouth, I moved around the building, that was supposed to be my new high school.

Scratching my orange hair, I was just staring into a certain direction when her shoulder pushed against mine as she dropped her handkerchief. I slowly bent down to pick it up when her fingers brushed against mine. The first time I touched her.

I shoved off the dust from that wet handkerchief and handed it to her. She never showed her face to me that day. just bowing her head low, she was continuously shedding tears.

But, our eyes suddenly met. I remember those moist crystal orbs, those grey ones. She snatched the handkerchief from my hand and ran away from my view.

I just stood there flabbergasted as I continued staring at her direction. I couldn't believe it at that moment, but I know for sure now, that my heart skipped a beat.

I hate myself for being such a fool. For giving all my love to someone who never deserved it. For falling for her love trap.

Even though when it happened the second time, I never realised that once again, it was just a trap. A love trap.

❢◥ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◆ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◤❢

Short chapter because I am updating from someone else's device. Thanks a lot if you are reading this by any chance.
❣❣❣❣