Part 1

Hi guys. It's me again, writing the sequel you asked for. Hopefully, it will be a combination of fluff and a proper storyline, without getting boring. HERE GOES NOTHING.
___________

Sasuke Uchiha was not a morning person. He'd prefer to kill the person who woke him up, usually.

But he couldn't. He loved his wife too much to kill her. As of now, he could feel her wake him in her usual whispery morning voice. Which was actually kind of hot.

He mentally berated himself at his thought. What was he-still 17? He'd been married 4 years Goddamit. He opened his eyes to the sight of Hinata propped on one arm, looking at him in an amused manner.

"If my reluctance to wake up amuses you, you should remember it was you who kept me up late." He smirked.

Hinata broke out into a laugh which he loved so much. "I apologize Mr. Uchiha, I will keep that in mind for later."

Sasuke smiled and pulled the blanket over his head. Hinata huffed. "Sasu-really, wake up. You're going to be late."

Sasuke groaned. "Why can't I be late to my own office?! I'm the boss."

"That's exactly why you cannot be late honey." She said, struggling with pulling the blanket off him. He let go and he felt the dull thud when she fell on the bed.

"Jerk." She muttered as she got off the bed. Sasuke watched her go with an amused smirk. He grinned to himself and finally moved out of bed.

Life was good.
____________

At the age of 26, Sasuke Uchiha was the C.EO of Uchiha-Co Konoha, married to Hinata 4 years and uncle to Itachi's kids.

He was currently making his way through the city towards his office. He glanced over where his wife was sitting, checking something on her phone.

2 years into the marriage, Hinata had given up working for Hyuga Co., handing it to her able older cousin Neji who was married to Tenten and had a kid.

Now, Hinata worked for her husband's company. Not that he minded. He'd given her an office room not far from his own, for... err convenience.

"Who're you talking to?" he asked curiously as she looked completely immersed in the texts. She looked up at him.

"Ryko from my department. We're discussing some files I gave him yesterday."

"Is he not coming to the office?" Sasuke asked strangely since she hated taking office work home or anywhere.

"Oh-um. He is actually but it's really important." She offered. Sasuke raised his eyebrows then nodded and looked away.

He parked the car in the office parking and looked up at the tall, handsome building with the Uchiha Crest at the top. He smirked. He had made his father proud after all.

They both got out of the car and walked into the building together. "What do you want to eat for Dinner today?" Sasuke asked in advance, because it was his turn to make dinner.

"You never make what I want for dinner. You always order take out." She complained with amusement shining in her eyes. So what? Sasuke hated cooking. And he was bad at it anyways.

He had just thought she was way too busy in chores and office work so he insisted they take turns in certain chores.

"Whatever, what do you still want to eat today?" he asked.

"Don't worry about it, I'll make dinner today." She told him with a loving smile. He smirked back. "Tired of my cooking already?"

He leaned down to whisper in her ear. She shook her head while smiling. "Just wanna cook something special for my husband."