Grell panicked, "I'm so sorry! I'll wipe it off!"

Bard scratched his head, "young master, why did we agree to take in such a useless idjit?"

You sighed, "I don't think you are in a position to talk, Bardroy."

"Hey!" 

"I only thought it would be Sebastian and Y/N inconvenienced," Ciel said, "I didn't think I would be as well."

Grell suddenly put a knife to his throat, "I'm sorry for causing all this trouble. I simply don't know how to apologise enough. The only thing I can do now is die. I shall atone with my death!"

"Good." You somewhat cheered, earning a slap on the back of your head from Sebastian.

The servants on the other hand, panicked.

"Whoa! Calm down a second!"

"Ummm, should we take the knife away?"

"Ah!"

Sebastian walked over and took the knife, "There is no need for that. Just think of the horrible mess you would make. It would take hours to clean up." 

Grell looked up at him in awe, "Thank you, Sebastian. You are so very kind."

"That was kind?" Bard asked, quizzically.

"I guess so." You said.
________________________________

"Master, are you ready? I have the carriage in the front drive now." Sebastian said, heading towards the door.

"Fine."

Sebastian continued, "As for the rest of you, I want this place absolutely spotless, do you understand? Grell, perhaps you should sit there and relax so you don't cause any more trouble. Oh, and if you do decide to seek eternal rest, please see to it outside, would you? And try not to make to big a mess. Oh, and Y/N?" He gave you a subtle bow and a smirk, "good luck."

With that, the duo were out the door. Behind you stone-faced facade, all you could think was, 'I'll kill him.'

You turned towards the servants behind you, "Right then, perhaps you lot could go outside and tend to the garden. Grell over here could use the work experience. I will join you shortly."

They nodded and you walked off down to the servant's area. Grell shyly called out to you, "Do you need any help, Miss Y/N?"

You narrowed your eyes and pointed at him, "No."
________________________________

You sat down in the barracks, a newspaper and several papers and files scattered on the table. You sighed in deep thought, "Jack the Ripper... I've never seen anything like it. Decapitation, being burned at the stake, hangings, the rack... I've seen it all but none of it is quite like this." Your index finger brushed against the page of the newspaper, and stopped on a photo of the Vicount Druitt, "Just who are you...?"

There was a silence as you began to think. At first you suspected Grell Sutcliff. The time that he had arrived in the area matches that of the official murders. However, meeting him in person has caused you to cast your eyes elsewhere. You train of thought however, was disturbed by a loud scream from the garden.

"... Good grief."
________________________________

"Why are they all skulls?!" Bard yelled.

Grell began panicking yet again, "No! Not again! I've made another unexceptable mistake! I can not go on any longer!"

"Quit tryn' to die all the time!"

In protest, Grell put his neck in a noose, ready to jump of his platform to his death, "But I have to!"