Chapter 5.Markson?

(One week later)
{Mark's Pov}
"Youngjae I'm glad I could come today!"I said happily as we made it to Yugyeom's house.We were the last guests."Welcome I'm Yugyeom's Mother Mrs.Kim His father and older brother are out for now"The woman said.We nodded and met up with the other 5 in Yugyeom's living room.Jinyoung was on the left side of the couch by himself,Bambam and Yugyeom were in the Center cuddled,Jackson was no were to be seen and Jb was on the right side."Youngjae come over here!"Jb said.Youngjae hesitated but went over and sat next to Jb.I stood there was no space for me."Jackson is upstairs Youngjae incase u were wondering"Jb said.I excused myself and went upstairs.Time to see if it was the Jackson I loved.

I walked into a room and it was the same Jackson.He turned around."U look familiar do I know u?"He said.It broke my heart he didn't remember me."It's me remember the one who called U Wang Puppy?"I said.He looked at me."All my friends call me that did I make u a nickname that's how I'll remember if u were a long time friend"He said.I nodded and sighed."Please don't remember the vampire part"I mumbled."U called me.....Markiepooh"I said.He tensed up."Mark No way get out get away!I told u to never come near me again I hate u!Ur a vampire U could've bitten me!!"He yelled.I whimpered and left.I was hungry not for food but blood."Yugyeom can u follow me please!"I asked.Jackson looked at me shocked as Me and Yugyeom walked into a room."This will hurt ok don't tell anyone"I whispered.

He nodded and I leaned closer biting him.After maybe a minute we went back downstairs.Yugyeom drowsily sat next to Bambam and I well I left.I was worried for Youngjae though.

{Youngjae's Pov}
Mark was acting weird.But I didn't pay much mind to it."Youngjae"Jb said.I hummed in response."Ur really Adorable u know that"Jb said.I blushed and looked at him."Can I call u Sunshine?Your always happy like it"He asked."Jackson calls me otter so ok"I said.He smiled."I'm gonna check on Mark ok!"I said got up smiled thanked them for letting me come and left.

{Jackson's Pov}
I had half the mind to hurt Mark physically in that room especially after he bit Yugyeom and ran.I wanted to warn Youngjae but then it hit me what if he was one to.

(At Jb's house)
{3rd Person}
Chanyeol had just finished his revenge since Jb lived alone with his parents gone out of the house.He had wet the grass so it was muddy and hacked the sprinkler system to sensored.So when he walked in they would turn on and soak him then he ran to his house which was next to Mark and Youngjae's.