2.Play Time

After class during lunch Mark and Youngjae sat by themselves.No one wanted to talk to them because they looked cute and people were afraid they'd get played by Jb if they hadn't already.Another thing they looked to cute and friendly.In this school u didn't make friends often.Yugyeom was walking past Youngjae on their way to next period when he texted Jb."Hyung is this the boy u said u were gonna play?"Yugyeom texted sending a pic of Youngjae.

"Hyung is this the boy u said u were gonna play?"Yugyeom texted sending a pic of Youngjae

"Yea that's him his name is Choi Youngjae.U guys have last period together"Jb texted back.Yugyeom smirked and put his phone away and they walked into class."And Finally Mr.Kim and Mr.Choi will be partners" The teacher said explaining the project.It was a math project.As they left school they saw their friends."Let's all go to my place"Jb offered."Ok"The other 6 said.They all got to Jb's house and his parents where waiting."Hello son how was school and who do u have there other than the other 4 friends u have."Hey Jb I gotta go!"Mark said and left.Youngjae was scared he didn't want his bestie to leave."Ok?Anyways who is he?"Jb's mom asked pointing to Youngjae."I'm Choi Youngjae or Youngjae Choi nice to meet you Mrs. And Mr.Lim"Youngjae said."Nice to meet someone that's very polite have a good time with my son"Mr.Lim said and the 5 sat in the living room."Bammiee~~" Jinyoung said."Yes/Ne?"Bambam responded putting his head on Yugyeom's Shoulder.

Sorry for the short chap. Should I do JinBam on YugBam in this story comment below! -Luna

Yugyeoms_Rat
Mytstify