3.Why?

(This chapter is more about YugBam vs. JinBam) -Luna/Moonlight ^~^

{Bambam's Pov}
"Bambam follow me" I heard Jinyoung say as my head rested on Yugyeom's shoulder."Why? I'm fine here hyung"I said."I'm ur hyung now come "He said getting up and grabbing my hand pulling me.He pulled us into Jb's room door and shut it sitting on the bed.I leaned on the wall." Ne?"I said coldly.I was upset clearly."Listen do you want to go out?Like on a D-date?"Jinyoung said quietly.I looked at him."Tomorrow night at 7pm ok?"I said and walked out of the room.I heard him have a happy fit in the room and I giggled till I felt another pull and was in a room with Yugyeom."B-Bambam d-do u w-want to G-go out w-with me l-like a D-date?"Yugyeom asked me.The poor boy looked so nervous that I forgot about my date with Jinyoung."Tomorrow night at 5pm"I said and walked out.After a little while I realized something as I laid on Jinyoung's shoulder my fingers intertwined with Yugyeom's.I had scheduled 2 dates 2 hours apart from each other."I gtg see you all!"I said and ran to my house which was 3 houses away from Jb's.I went up to my room ignoring the only sibling that lived with me in Korea."Waeeee!I'm so Dumb!"I said to myself.Baby came in."What's wrong older bro?"She asked me.I laid on my bed."I scheduled 2 dates hours from each other!"I said."What times and maybe I can talk to them"She said."Yugyeom was 5pm and Jinyoung was 7pm but don't plz I'll make it work"I responded."Ok"She said and left.The next day I was finishing my make-up when I saw the clock and heard the doorbell."Right on time Gyeomie"I said to myself and smiled.I went downstairs and opened the door to see Jinyoung."Ur early?"I said hoping Yugyeom didn't turn up any minute."I'm always early for these things "Jinyoung said grabbing my hand.I looked at him forcing a smile which he didn't seem to notice.Jinyoung went inside and upstairs to wait.I was glad but scared.Then I saw Yugyeom."Baby tell Jinyoung I'm going to the store!" I yelled and left."Are u dating Jinyoung?"Yugyeom asked.I intertwined our fingers."No we were just hanging out"I responded.At 7 I said my goodbye to Yugyeom and ran up to Jinyoung and we had our date.I was so confused on which one to pick.Every time one of them saw they would carry my books or help me with my homework,give me things,walk or carry me home,etc. I felt so bad they did almost everything for me but I was dating 2 people at once.