~Prolouge~

A/N;I know this is A Monsta X Pic I know my Top 2 Bias groups apart.~Luna ^~^

{3rd Person}
Mark was waiting for his prince to come back.Aside from being a vampire he had wolf like Senses like;Smell,Hearing and sight.Youngjae came in covered in blood at 2;40 am.Mark went over and bowed."Would u like me to make u tea Prince Youngjae?"Mark asked."Yes u know how I like it I'll be back from my room in 3minutes"Youngjae said placing his crown in Mark's hands."Also clean this"Youngjae said with a cold tone as he went upstairs.Mark used his vampire speed to make the tea putting it on the table and sat on the other side cleaning his Prince's crown.No being a servant wasn't the nicest job but it was the least he could do after Youngjae's nice dad had saved him during a war after his family died.

(Flashback when Mark was 5)
{Mark's Pov}

I can't believe it.My parents and siblings all just died.No one will want me.I stay on my knees my head hung crying.A person tapped me.It was a boy maybe 3 he called his dad.By the looks they were royalty."Do you want to work for us we'll feed you and give u a room in the palace."The man asked.I had nothing to lose so I said yes.Ever since I had nice clothes and I did what they asked.

(End of Flashback)
Youngjae was calling me."S-Sorry Prince what did u need?"I asked scared.Since his dad died he became cold hearted and barley had the Sunshine part of him show."I told u give me my crown back it's clean"He said with a stern tone.I passed it to him."Now go to ur room u have a busy day tomorrow while I'm gone "He said.I got up and bowed."Yes ur highness"I said and went upstairs to my room.The next morning.I heard Youngjae in trouble and darted down to his side being hurt by the fire strike than him.The fire was blue with a green streak in it.It was the strike the leaders of our realm use to punish people and make them go to the human realm till they experience a certain amount of pain and hardship then become vampire again and can leave when they want.Youngjae whispered a thank u and went inside leaving the injured boy on the ground outside." Ur wolf senses are being taken for getting in the middle of a punishment."A man said to me.I was to weak to move and hurt alot."I-I P-Promised my l-life to him I C-Couldn't just d-do n-nothing"I mumbled quietly.

(A Month Later)
I was taking off my final Bandage on my leg.I couldn't hear or see or smell like a wolf anymore.I felt like something was off I wasn't hearing any yelling and it was quiet.Then it hit me.They must of tried again.I ran outside to see Youngjae being hit by the strike.There was only one way to get to the human realm other than that strike.The Twilight lake.