Chapter 4:Love Triangle

{Jeabum's Pov}

"So Bambam what did u want to talk about?"I asked the boy sitting in front of me chewing on his shirt."I-I Jeabum Hyung I can't break anyone's heart...."Bambam said looking down starting to cry."What do u mean?"I asked."W-Well last week Yugyeom and Jinyoung both asked me out and I went out with both of them and now they both do almost everything for me I want Yugyeom but I can't break Jinyoung Hyung's heart..."Bambam said.I hugged him."Don't cry Bambam but seriously just tell Jinyoung how u feel."I said.He looked up."O-Ok thanks hyung"Bambam said quietly.He got up and I wiped his tears."Your not soft your not a playboy your a bully with Yugyeom remember?"I said.He smiled and nodded skipping out like the happy energetic boy he was.I smiled.

{Jinyoung's Pov}

I saw Yugyeom and tapped him."Hey Hyung!"He said."Hey have u heard about my boyfriend?"I asked."Have u heard about mine?"He responded."No let's say it on the count of 3 ready 1...2...3"I said."Bambam!"We both said.Shocked I stared at him.He growled."Let's go to his house and make him choose one of us"Yugyeom said.I nodded and we went to his house.

{Bambam's Pov}

I was upstairs in my room Baby nagging on me about having two boyfriends.I heard a knock and went to open the door.I went wide-eyed and nibbled on my turtleneck nervous."Y-yes?"I said muffled with the turtleneck piece in my mouth. Jinyoung pulled it harshly out. "Pick one of us Bambam right now!"He yelled. I turned to Baby who mouthed a 'You better pick quick big bro'. "Jinyoung H-hyung I-i'm sorry b-but s-since m-me and Y-Yugyeom b-became b-bullies t-together I w-wanted to s-spend my l-life with h-him so I-I c-choose Y-Yugyeom"I said. Jinyoung looked at me disappointed but hugged me."I'm still ur friend so I'm fine with u dating Yugyeom I just wished u told me sooner."He said. I started to cry and they both hugged me. "Hey ur tough Bammie don't cry"Yugyeom whispered.I stopped and looked at them. "Gyeom can we bully Hyungwon and Wonho/Hoseok instead of Jooheon?"I asked. Yugyeom laughed. "I was just about to ask you that!"Yugyeom said. "We'll see u in school tomorrow Bams"Jinyoung said and the two left.

{3rd Person}

Jb,Bambam,Jinyoung,Yugyeom,and Jackson all walked into school together Bambam and Yugyeom running to Hoseok and Hyungwon immediately slamming the two into lockers.The other 3 smiled. Sure they weren't exactly proud that the Maknae's of their group were bullies but at the same time seeing a new couple happy made them smile."Oh Chanyeol come here!"Jeabum called."Yeah baby?"Chanyeol asked. "So I was using you for enjoyment and i'm breaking up with you know I never loved you!"Jeabum said laughing as he pushed past the tearing boy.The other two followed and Yugyeom and Bambam ran over with blood on their clothes and hands.Bambam's blue hair had streaks of red blood in it. Yugyeom's sunshine yellow hair had become orange in some parts because of the blood."How hard did u hit them?!"Jinyoung asked."Ah~~ We had something sharp and cut them then hit them a little we didn't kill them though."Yugyeom said.They went to class after re-changing and rinsing off.The principal came in.Bambam sat next to Yugyeom.Youngjae sat next to Yugyeom in art class."Mr.Bhwuakul Mr.Kim come to the principal's office!NOW!"The principal called.The two rolled their eyes and got up."See you all Peasants!"Yugyeom yelled as the couple walked out of the classroom and to the principal's office."You two are in so much trouble"The principal said.Bambam rolled his eyes."What's our punishment your highness?Cutting off our heads?"Yugyeom replied smartly.

"No you have to fix the library books for a month and your lucky I don't get u arrested for cutting people"The principal replied.The two laughed."See ya and ok!"Yugyeom said leaving grabbing Bambam's hand and walking out."Lol u smart alick"Bambam said as they walked to gym."Ha yeah"Yugyeom said.After school Bambam and Yugyeom went to the library and the principal was there."You guys are actually spending this time to get to know Hyungwon and Hoeseok and become friends."The principal said with a smile and left the four boys alone locking the library door.

{Hyungwon's Pov}

Me and Hoeseok smiled No one bullies us and gets away with it.It was revenge time.I shoved the blue haired boy into the shelf his head being covered by his hands because a few books fell.Wonho shoved the yellow haired boy into the wall.

{Yugyeom's Pov}

I looked at my boyfriend being hit by books then watched as he smirked and as Hyungwon closed his eyes for a second snuck off and pushed him into the shelf instead.I didn't realize till I felt the sharp sting go up from my hand that Wonho had cut me.I kicked his sensitive area and switched the odds."Never get something sharp near me"I said smirking taking the blade throwing it across the room and pushing Wonho to the ground."Bammie u got Hyungwon over there!?"I asked."Yeah he's so weak!But let's go meet up with the others now!"Bambam said to me.I nodded and we ran out he ripped his jacket and wrapped my wrist tightly."You didn't have to do that I know you loved that jacket"I said as we walked to Jinyoung's house where we were all meeting."Anything for you and I have another jacket exactly like this one at home"He responded intertwining his fingers with mine.

Word Count:926

Next chapter will be Mark and Jackson's first meet in a long time and Youngjae starting to be fooled by Jb's Charms. -Luna/Moonlight ^~^ <3

Mytstify
This person suggested to be added as Chanyeol from Exo so in all my stories I'll try to add u!