.Rise and Fall. (59)

Start from the beginning

"The guy you think about all the time", he said softly, shook his head and turn to leave. I was looking at his back as he walk down the hall way. Was he talking about Nick? Sure, he is the only guy I think about because I love him.

"Hey pumkin", he called again and this time he was walking backwards. I didn't respond but yes, I waited for whatever he was going to say.

"I had you first."

.

I dialed his number for the thirteenth time as I got out of my car. Again I got irritated of hearing his voicemail.....

I am busy at the moment. If only you're my Rena then leave a message after the beep and if not you can shove a stick up your ass and stop bothering me. Also if Zac and Sarah then fuck off but if only Zac it better be something important and not some bedroom tips....And I love you Rena.

Beep beep.

The line went dead after some moment. No matter how mad I am at him for ignoring me for the whole day, it still brings a stupid smile on my face everytime I hear it. I shoved the phone inside my pocket and made my way through the hall. The match is about to start in an half hour and I couldn't find neither of my friends. Now, I've started to regret. Why did I even bother to come see the match?

"Oi dummy", Sarah's voice boomed from the other side of the hall. She was waving her hand at me. I pushed through the wave of students who came school on Saturday just to watch the match.

"Finally Sarah. I was starting to feel out of place and almost ended up thinking to drive back home", I told her as she pull me by my hand. "Hey where are you taking me?"

"To make you feel no more out of place." She was actually wearing Zac's jersey with his name and number 7 on it and some boyfriend shorts. Seriously, does she not feel cold? Ignoring the fact that she looks hella cute but this is insane.

"Don't you feel cold?", I asked.

"Nope. It's hot out here with the crowd you know", she shrugged. Now that she was making me run with her through the pool of people I realised it's hotter compared to other days. We were walking through the hall which lead to the soccer field and no doubt we are going there. Then she abruptly stopped near the boys locker room.

"What are you...", before I can finish asking her, she turn around to look at me and cut me off.

"Take your hoodie out", she ordered.

"Why?" I furrowed my eyebrows at her, confused.

"Just do it. Don't you feel hot", she said and tried to pull it off my body. She was really... cray cray.

"B-But why are..."

"JUST. DO. IT. SERENA. NOW!"

I look down at my white pants and white sneakers before pulling my gray hoodie off leaving me in my navy blue lace crop top with short sleeve.

I sighed. "Done", I said in a bored tone while she smiled satisfiedly before holding my shoulders and turn me around.

I had no clue what was going on until I saw Nick and I literally felt my jaw dropped to the floor. I blinked and even rubbed my eyes several times not believing the sight in front of me. He was wearing the team jersey and he walked to me with a knowing smirk on his face which makes my knees wobble. He is too sexy for his own good. His hair messy as always, still sticking to its right places. I saw students stop and stare at him. They were as surprised as me.

"Nickel Black is playing for the team", a group of girls gasped as they passed by.

"I'm going to pass out. He is so hot in that jersey", another one squealed.