.Rise and Fall. (1)

|Chapter: 1|

I wish I could just turn back time and never come here. Lockswood, the name itself defined the place well, a very very small town surrounded by tall old pines with ever green leaves on them.

After my dad passed away due to cancer, me and my mom shifted in my grandma's house in Lockswood because it was a difficult time back then. We both were lost and hurt from the loss and mom hardly could take care of me as she was struggling in search of jobs to pay the bills. She started working as an intern in dad's company, and got a permanent work later, but she has to travel places which resulted to a whole week of emptiness in the house most of the time.

I was only 1O when I shifted here and from the very moment I didn't like the place, or even the people living in their warm cozy looking houses, who were far away from being warm by heart. It always gave me bad vibes, a chilling sensation everytime I see the darkness overpowering against the bright sun. Rain was a frequent visitor making it damp and dirty. The clouds covered the sun most of the time only to make it look darker than the place already was.

Totally different from the environment I dreamt to live in. I like sunshine. I like flowers blooming around. I like everything bright and happy. But this place is not even close to what I thought of, the place my dad grew up in was supposed to be like a dream land, at least that's what I thought.

I was looking outside my window with a cup of hot coffee in one hand and the other playing with the dreamcatcher hanged near it, distracted by the house my eyes has landed on. I sighed.

Dark, it looks dark just like him. Before there were some faint lights on, but ever since his parents left two years ago to live in their real estate in California, everything became dark like the blank sky at night. And he stayed back here to live in the darkness. No, actually he carried the darkness everywhere with him. A long tired sigh escape my lips this time, because it was one of the many reasons why I dislike this place.

The small water droplets that fell on my windowsill indicated the upcoming rain. A chilly wind made the little dreamcatcher swing in the air, and the bells attached to it make a soft peaceful noise to my ears. Its been raining for two weeks now making the place look more drowsy and cold since it was late november. I took a long sip from my hot coffee, after few blows.

"Hey, Black come out. We're late man", the guy in black leather jacket mounted on his motorcycle shouted, tearing down the peaceful moment I was trying to enjoy. Even if I can't see his face because of the helmet he is wearing I know him. Who wouldn't? The typical bad boy's bestfriend, Zac Jones. Equally as bad as him.

The front door of the dark house next to mine opened and he walked out, quickly rushing towards his garage looking like the bad boy that he is designated to be in his black leather jacket and black skinny jeans with brown boots. His face expressionless as always as he walked like the dominating person that he was.

The same face I saw seven years ago, when I first came here. No smile, no emotions nothing, all I could see was a blank face left for my own imaginations to be drawn on it, wildly. What would it look like if he smiles, or be happy? I could only imagine. I wonder how he manages to keep the same straight face for so many years.

I still remember when I smiled at him for the first time and he didn't return it which I mourned for long. It did bother me. I was hopefully looking for friends in the new place that day.

He came out with his motorcycle, the sound of his engines roaring through the neighbourhood and stopped near his best friend, Zac. Still mounted on his deadass looking motorcycle, he pulled on his gloves as they talk very intensely about. The only thing I could think about when I look at him is, he is gorgeous. Gorgeous in the most ripped form.

As if he had some sixth sense to feel my eyes watching his every action, suddenly he snapped his eyes towards my window. I met his cold gaze without any emotion in them. A shiver ran down my spine as he kept looking at me and he took his helmet off the handle.

For some reasons I didn't look away too. As always trying to find something different in them other then coldness, maybe something less than that.

He was the first to look away as he put his black tinted helmet before stepping on his gear several times making his motorcycle roar again. I bet the sound could be heard in the whole neighbourhood indicating he is out on his way to do his usual daring routine.

Some more bikes with wild teenagers arrived in front of his house yelling and screaming. Some of them even had girls behind their back. They were from Fallon High, even if not all but most of them.

He was the first one to ride away with the high speed, which almost made my heart stop for a second and then the others followed. No doubt, they are heading to one of their crazy bike race in this freezing weather. And for god's sake its raining.

Crazy! They are all bunch of crazy kids.

And Nickel Black is the leader.

The Bad Boy.

And this is just the beginning...

********

.Keep Reading.