"Morning squad," I said while sitting down

"Hey Seth" Mark replied "sorry about the directions this morning that's what they told me at orientation, we would have probably had gotten lost if it wasn't for one of the old commanders of the base found us and directed us here."

"It's alright I found my own way here," I said smiling "so what you guys up too?"

"Giving the fire squads leaders the schedule for the day, after early morning patrol we divide into firing squads for day Training and your assigned tasks."

"Wow you leaders sure do have exciting lives," I said sarcastically

"Yeah well we try" joked Oliver

"So who going to help the rest of the squad find their way here," I said while tasting the food

All three of them looked at each and said "oops" in unison and rushed off out the mess hall. And then ran back in and asked an a soldier for help getting back to the room. And rushed back out.

I shook my head while taking another spoonful of the food

"Eh I've tasted worse," I said while swallowing my food.

-

"I don't know what you been told" shouted Mark

"I don't know what you been told" My squad shouted

"My guns going to send those covenant punks home" Mark

"My guns going to send those covenant punks home" we shouted back

"Sound off" Mark yelled

"Sniper Rifle" yelled Alex

"Sound off" Mark yelled

"DMR" yelled Oliver

"Sound off" Mark yelled

"M7 Submachine" Josh

"Sound off" Mark yelled

"Pistol" yelled Daniel

"Sound off" Mark yelled

"Rail Gun" yelled Jace

"Sound off" Mark yelled

"M41 Rocket" yelled Jason

"Sound off" Mark yelled

"Spartan Laser" yelled Dave

"Sound off" Mark yelled

"Battle Rifle" yell Brandon

"Sound off" yelled Mark

"SAW" yelled Luke

"Sound off" Mark yelled

"Shot Gun" I yelled

"Sound off" Mark yelled

This repeated for another hour and 45 minutes as we ran in the cold embrace of the northern air of Harvest. Mark had told us to yell any weapon that came to mind when it was our turn, and just repeat it as we ran. After the morning run, we went back into the base (with a guide). After a long walk, where I and realized we were following the shotgun battle rifle marking I had seen earlier, until we came into a massive room even bigger than the mess hall. The room was divided into many many smaller rooms.

"Alright Raze squad, this is the training hall, we are going be training with some of the weapons you were shouting out, of course, the Spartan laser is not available for you guys, Sorry Dave" Mark said

We all chuckled.

"Alright we will be doing this in the order you guys were shouting out" Mark continued "Alright boys let's get started."

Well, the rest of the day was pretty harsh and long. First off I learned I should never ever use sniper rifle's in the field. EVER. I was a horrid shot and was probably the worst shot in our squad.At times, I managed to miss the stationary targets and only hit moving target once, and that wasn't even intentional, I had been aiming for another target but when I shot another target just happen move into the path of the bullet ( of course no one needed to know that. )

The rest of the weapons up until the rail gun were ok. The rail gun some had a massive kick back; every single member of the squad got put on their ass's, and only Luke was the only one actually to hit the target, and he still got put to the floor by the force of the gun, but man, the gun is a powerhouse. It complexly destroyed the target.

After that, it went pretty smooth for me. But the shotgun and hand to hand combat is where I excelled. I was the pretty good at close range. Fast on my feet while being pretty accurate. But, It was hand to hand fighting where I showed my skill. I took down every member of the squad including Josh. I was proud to show off the skill especially since I wasn't doing that well at the start; I was warned however that to only use hand to hand combat in desperate situations since many of the alien species we fought were much much stronger than we are. SO in others words my best skill would be almost useless in actual combats.

Just my luck.