Fun and Games

When I got home I got a sprite from the fridge and headed upstairs, tossing my backpack on the floor and flopping onto my bed, and opening my laptop. I opened Skype and reached for my bag as I heard my phone ring.

But before I could open it my laptop rang and I saw a username ‘SkyDoesMinecraft’ inviting me to a call and I accepted it. I was met with my friends behind their webcams with headphones and mics in. The name Deadlox was under my cam, that was my username for almost everything.

“Heyo!” They said.

“Hey guys.” I replied.

“Ready to play some Minecraft?!” Jerome shouted excitidely. Everyone either nodded or was like “yEEBOI.”

I excitidely said, “Yeah” and they had gave me the server IP. But I didn’t know what we were playing until we got in the game, Cops and Robbers.

I spawned in a cell with Jerome and it all went pretty crazy from there.

Adam was the cop, and I had noticed his username was SkyTheKidRS, and everyone called him Sky, even at the lunch table I heard Mitch call him that. Sky, hm, I’ll just call him that. It was one of the best games I’ve played in a while. Everyone was screaming and running around, stealing food from the kitchen and it was hilarious. I was practically dying of laughter. When we finished, we were all scattered in the woods while the cop, Adam, was chasing us.

After the long game, everyone went to doing their own things, and played my single player world until almost everyone left the call to do their own things.

“Hey Ty,” Sky said, and I opened Skype to see we were the only ones there.

“Heyo,” I replied, waving into the cam.

“Ty! Get down here and eat!” Sinna yelled from downstairs, and Sky probably heard.

“Yeah, I’m gonna have to go afk for a bit.” I said.

Sky shrugged with a smile that I could only describe as cute. I told him bye and got off my bed and trotted downstairs to help with dinner.

By the time I had gotten upstairs Sky was logging out, we said our goodbyes, I could already tell he was pretty tired.

He yawned, “I’ll cya tomorrow.” His voice sounded kinda deeper, and it was … sexy to say the least? I guess that’s pretty weird for me to think about, at least this early, I closed my laptop and decided to take a shower.

My wet bangs dripped water as I brushed my teeth, my tower wrapped around my waist. I met my reflection in the mirror, dark crimson eyes in the mix of pale skin with auburn hair. To be honest, I’ve never found myself that attractive but it doesn’t really matter to me. I dried off and played on my phone ‘till I fell asleep.

(A/N: Short update Ik, but hey it’s an update, riiiight :D ? Peace yoooo)