Titles are for Chumps

(A/N: Sorry I'm not cosistent enough with this story, I really do like the idea of it but I play Minecraft ALL THE TIME.  Like literally I have all the time in the world everyday but I always play Minecraft or tumblr. I need to get it together >.< Anyways, Enjoy !~ )

~ Ty's Pov (Enough though the entire story so far was his POV, it continues)

I woke up almost halfway off the bed, a puddle of drool on my pillow, and my earphones still in my ears as my phone was lost somewhere in the sheets. I yawned and sat up, picking off the earphones and stretching out my arms. I turned to the clock, wondering on when I even fell asleep an- 7:00?!

I pushed my blanket aside as I rushed to my closet, opening the door in a rush. I skimmed through my clothes, not caring for the footsteps that came near the door.

“Ty?” A voice asked, and a knock following it.

“Yes, ma?” I shouted back, pulling down a grey sweater and some old light jeans.

“You okay?”

“Yes! I’m late!”

“Oh,” She paused, probably checking the time, “I’ll drive you, okay?”

“Ah-okay! I’ll be right out!” I stuttered as I slipped my shirt over my neck and pulled my pants up.

~

“Why’re you so rushed?” Sinna  ask with a giddy smile, holding open the front door. I nodded a thanks as I went past her towards the car.

“Well I mean, it’s only the 2nd day, right?”

“Yeah I guess,” She spoke, sliding the key in the car door and opening it, unlocking it from the inside. I plopped onto the passengers seat and adjusted my backpack, waiting as she started the car.

“You shouldn’t worry too much about it, I’ll just sign your absence off, wanna get Dunkin Donuts?” She asked, giving me a smile and turning her attention back to the road.

“Wow, mother of the year,” I commented sarcastically, we laughed and I agreed, deciding that a donut would be way better than class.

~

It was about 7:30 when we drove into the school’s parking lot, I finished my donut and opened the car door, swinging my backpack back around my arm and closing the door behind me. She followed along as I pulled open the school’s front doors and looked to the office. When we walked in, a small bell rang and I heard an office chair roll.

“Hello? Can I help you?” A woman’s voice called out, we walked near the desk and I leaned on it.

“Uh, I’m late,”

“Head to the Deans.” She asked, typing on her computer not giving me a glance.

I shrugged to my mom and she followed me to the Dean’s room from yesterday, the seats filled with the same guys from yesterday, or my new friends I should say. I smiled and gave them a wave which they returned.

“Hmph,” The desk lady made a low unimpressed noise, eyeing me as I approached her desk. I was ‘bout to teach her a lesson in Raspect but I mumbled asking for a ‘late pass.’

“What was that?” She asked again, leaning her head forward. Sinna stepped next to me, “He’s late.”

She nodded and sat back in her chair, with a lil bit of ATTITUDE.

“Name?”

“Ty Ellis, (Idk what I was thinking when I made that last name don’t judge me pls)” She replied, turning her head towards the clock.