Quentin (Mini-chapter)

“She’s so guillable, it’s hilarious!” “Oh you’re so mean!” “It’s all for good fun.”                                         I paced into Mrs. Torres room with my backpack sliding off my shoulder, I adjusted it and looked around the room. I looked around at the seats to see where a lot of girls were talking, literally no boys but whatever. A short Mexican lady at the front class writing cursive over the white-board with a thick blue marker. I walked sideways through the closed in spaces between the desks, which were scattered everywhere.

Mrs. Torres had short hair that went down to right about her shoulder, dark brown hair. She also had a bit of wrinkles and dark red lipstick, she wasn’t bad looking, but she wasn’t a milf. Also, when we met faces, she was scary. Just staring at her was pretty scary.

“Hello, can I help you?”

I gulped –which I hoped wasn’t too loud and stuttered, “O-Oh well I’m new and I just need you to s-sign this!” I almost shoved the yellow paper in her hands, she gave me an odd look for half a second and walked over to her desk. Signing it with a pen and handing it to me, “I hope you have much fun in this class.” She seemed nice, she really did, she just looked so terrifying.

It was about 30 minutes through class, and somehow, in a miraculous event, I understanded everything completely. I sat on one of the wall seats, the 5th one down to be specific, and took notes and just occasionally bobbed my head. As I scribbled down the rest of the power-point’s page, I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around. A pale boy –definently older looking than me –sat in the wall desk behind me, I couldn’t see that good since the lights were off, but he had glasses and curly black hair.

“Hey, um, I know this is odd to ask probably but can I borrow your notes after class? You seem pretty into it…” I didn’t answer for a few seconds, trying to figure out if that was an insult or not, which of course it isn’t, I’m just f***ing retarded. I nodded and whispered a ‘sure’ and turned back to the screen, jotting down more notes.

‘Quentin’ –I figured out his name –and me met after class by the door and I handed him my notebook, it felt kinda weird though, since it was pretty much my first day here. Go figure.

“Hey man, thanks a lot, I really appreciate this.” “It’s no problem, just try not to lose it.”  We laughed together and he looked in a rush so he went off and I just went with the flow of the packed hallway until I got out of the hallway, heading to –I cringed –Math.

Nothing Special (Skylox Fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें