I can't fix you.

I'm back. And although family issues continue on, I'm pulling through.
I got a few questions that I really like during my time off, so im gonna anwser them at the bottom ^-^
Yay!!

(Nagisas pov)

Where is he hiding?

I've been out of the shower for an hour now and I can't find Karma.

Maybe he went out?
Did he go to buy food? I'm hungry, I want food.

I kept with my assumption and slumped down on the couch, switching the TV on.

I flicked through the channels searching for something to watch.

But mid switching I heard a smash coming from the basement, followed by a yell.

"AHHHH!! G-GET-!! AHH!!"

Immediatly I dropped the remote, bolting to the basement, stumbling down the stairs.

There lay Karma curled up in the corner, rocking back and fourth.

"G-GET....OUT OF MY HEAD!! S-STOP! AHH!!!" He screamed to himself as he tightend his grip around his head.

"Karma! Karma, Karma. Calm down." I hugged my arms around him, hoping to calm down.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!" He punched me in my stomach, sending me halfway across the room.
"DON'T COME FUCKING NEAR ME!!"

I swallowed my pain, and waddled back over to him, grabbing his hands.

"Calm down. Calm down. Calm down." He tried to drag his head away. "Calm. Down. Okay? I'm asking you as your best friend. Just tell me what's wrong?"

"T-the p-p-pills-- H-he-he.- mnngghhhhh..."

The pills?
THE PILLS!!

"Karma! Do you know where they are?!"

He shook his head, tears shaking from his eye lids.

I couldn't leave him like this to go find some stupid pills.

"H-he d-d-d-oesn't like sharing y-y-you!!" He shook his head around a little, his eyes darting around the room.

"Okay, okay, okay. Listen, I want you to just breathe. Deep breathes. You need to try and calm down."

He started breathing heavier, his blinking getting faster and faster, sweat dripping down his face.

"You're doing good, just keep going. Don't try to fight him, just calm down. We can sort it out once you're calm."

"O-o-okay..." He focused on his breathing, the shaking becoming less and less.

"Okay. I need to know what's happening. Take your time." I still held onto his hands, my warmth slowly spreading through his body.

"H-he took the pills...H-he- he wants me- g-g-gone..." He began to shake violently again, the cold sweat dripping from his body.

"Why? Why does he want you gone?" I asked in a calm voice.

"H-he-"

He fell silent for a moment.

I was worried, and started shaking him.
"Karma. Karma!"

I felt his hands tense up, before he kicked me away.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" He yelled aloud, his tears and shaking stopping.