I wrote a letter

Gotta just start of this chapter with something lovely.

Just wanted to say that I think you're AMAZING elisa_ivy Yes I'm speaking to you. And in no way do I dislike you for that dare. I think you're an amazing person, and a joy to talk too. I also recommend you keep your friends close, because they love you alot. 💜💜

And so, onto the next chapter.

(Nagisas pov)

Honestly, this is adorable.

Inside the box was a mountain of letters.

I tipped the box upside down, as the letters flew out.

I grabbed one of then, carefully unfolding it.

'Hello Karma!!!
I'm excited to infrom  (some spelling mistakes are deliberate ) you, that our plan worked!!
MOM AND DAD ARE DEFINTLY BUYING US A BIKE THIS CHRISTMAS!! WE CAN TAKE TURNS!!
From Karma'

Theese are..

'To Karma.
A bike? Wow, I'm impressed with your work. Maybe it will have Lightning MCqueen on it!? I'M EXited
-Karma'

The letters him and his other personality use to write to each other.

They wrote them like best friends, or pen pals.
It's actually really adorable.

As I continued reading them one by one, it was just like watching two little kids have a blast, just talking about their Intrest.

Eventually the spelling got to a point were it wasn't cringey, and I finally spotted my name.

'Karma!!!
I can't believe this is happened KRNDKEND!! Nagisa put a ring on my finger!!! A ring!! He said "we can be eachothers special people"!! I'm so happy!! Im going to keep it forever!!
-Karma'

'WOAH!! A ring?! Really?! Ooooh, did you and Nagisa-kun get marrieeed~~
Lucky!! Where did you hide it, I want to see it!!
From Karma'

'I didn't hide it! I put it in the box under our bed!!'

'OOH!! IT LOOKS AMAZING! DEFINITELY A PROMISE RING! ARE WE GETTING MARRIED TO NAGISA?!'

'No no no. Not yet!! We have to wait until we are older to marry Nagisa! Then when we are big adults, we can have a big wedding!'

'Sounds like a plan!!'

All I could do was smile at the letters, half of them still un-opened.

Both Karmas, planning a future where they got married to me. I couldn't help but feel heart broken.

All the shit I'm putting him through...

I'm making him suffer...Aren't I?

I sighed, reaching for a letter, the handwriting alot better than before.

'Karma...
Um... We just got home from the hospital... But I don't remember how I got there...or why...
Mom and dad are...being very mean...
Apparently we are...defective...? I'm scared.'