Normal To Not So Normal

(Nagisas pov)

Hello, I'm Nagisa Shiota. I'm 17, and currently sitting in a basement tied to a chair, how's your life?

I'm Obvcourse kidding-- about caring about your life.

I am tied to a chair however, and that's why right now I don't care about you or your buisness, I just want out of theese rope. Then we'll talk.

I've been down here 2 nights in a row.
Every night I fall asleep,  and when I wake up some man with a black mask on, comes in and feeds me strawberry based products...For some reason.

Either way I couldn't be more sick of strawberrys, than I am currently.

First day it was strawberry bacon, and strawberry milkshake.

Second day it was Strawberry shortcake, and strawberry flavoured water.

Like jesus.

Although tonight I couldn't sleep. And not for the fact that I didn't want strawberry food, no...I need the bathroom.

So I'm waiting for this guy to come down.

It's not like I can kick him when he unties me. I'll end up pissing myself.

And I'll be obidient all the way back to the basement, because that's just who I am.

The door suddenly creaked open, and he came down.

Suprisingly he had no food.

In fact, he looked confused.

WAIT! I SEE HIS FACE! HE ISN'T WEARING A MASK?!

I looked at his face, suddenly my blue eyes locking with his golden ones.

And man did that last a while.

My face was heating up, as I slowly realised he looked so hot.

I quickly looked away.

"I need the bathroom..." I tryed to say quietly.

He was silent. I've never heard him speak before, but I've heard him laugh at me, like I'm near enough pathetic.

Suddenly I felt my arms and legs become loose, and he had untied me.

This would be a perfect chance, just kick or punch him down...but no...I don't want to pee myself...

Speaking of...I can't move I want to go that bad...

Suddenly I felt two big muscular arms pick me, and...He's carrying me to the bathroom.

How...gentleman-like?...

I closed the door, and went to the bathroom.

I can't exactly say how long I was in there, but when I opened the door he was crouched on the ground, waiting for me.

"U-uh-- T-thank you..." I bowed slightly.

He stood up and faced me.

"N-no problem..." He said quietly.

I was a little shocked to hear him speak. I had started thinking he was mute or something.

Haha, but how cliché is being mute. right author?

Yes, mute is awfully cliché theese days.

Anyway.

He then looked me in the eyes once more.

And not only did my face Continue turning redder at his appearance, his face wasn't getting mercy from blushing either.

"Y-you need to go back now..." He spoke up a little.

"B-but! Why did you even kidnap me?! Do we know each other or something?! And why the hell do you always feed me strawberry based food?!" I quickly questioned.

He was silent again, before looking back at me with his dull eyes.

"...I don't know..." He whispered a little. "I'm not sure why he did it...but I mustn't defy..."

He? What is he working for someone?! Like the Yakuza?!

Nah, that's also to cliché, we've used the Yakuza to much in theese books, that can't be it.

"Who's 'he'?" I questioned, a little confused.

He suddenly grabbed my wrist, and began dragging me down to the basement.

Next thing I knew, I was back in the chair, the dark, and the strawberry smell from him lingering in my nose.

So let me just rundown what I have currently learnt.

1. Strawberry obsession boyo looks like the winner of an idol contests.
1a. Wich means my kidnapper is really hot.

2. Mentioned a third party 'he'. Wich is actually very confusing, but alright.

The the door opened again. Actually kill me.

This time was different though. He had the black mask on again. And no food.

He was however, holding some sort of bottle in his hand. It was so dark all I could read on the bottle was 'potion'.

I felt him forcefully grab my face, squeezing my mouth open.

He then poured the contents of the bottle into my mouth.

Taste like strawberrys...big surprise.

So is this just my dinner today or-?!

"Good boy." I heard him whisper, tracing down my body.

His voice sounded different from before. Can I even be sure it's the same person?!

My body was feeling weird. It was hot and shaking.

Imagine a cat in heat, yeah that's what I'm looking like right now.

To my suprise he left me like that. I was worried he was going to rape me, but I suppose making me have to sit through this feeling is tourture enough?

I can't be sure that was the same guy from earliar. That may well be the 'he' who just poured that liquid into my mouth.

But then again...Nobody else was in the house a few moments ago whilst I was in the bathroom...

Maybe someone arrived?

Or maybe...

First chapter and it sucks. Yeah ik. I couldn't think of a decent start so here we have it.

Also nagisa is the self aware character btw.

Ly all