Change

So, there's gonna be a part that sounds like the start of smut, but it's not smut, so don't skip the part that sounds like the start of smut, because it isn't. 😧

(Nagisas pov)

Our tounges danced during a calming kiss, my heart so rapid it might leap from my chest.

I felt two cold hands slide up my shirt, resting in my hips.

Suddenly, the kiss got rougher, biting, and dominance from Karma. I felt a sharp pain in my hips, as his nails started digging into my skin.

I quickly jumped from the kiss, falling of the couch.

I looked down at my hips, small cuts from the nails, blood leaking out.
My heart beat was so fast I thought I was having a heart attack.

I glanced up at Karma, noticing something different. Something...of.

"WHY YA STOPPING BITCH?!" The raspy voice yelled loudly, grabbing my wrist, pulling me onto the couch roughly. "I thought we were making out! Why stop now right?"

That voice that made me feel uneasy, the voice that made me so scared I wanted to die.

"K-karma...?"

Suddenly my neck was attacked by sharp teeth, biting it enough to make it bleed.

"S-STOP-- ah~" I quickly covered my mouth at the disgusting noise it made.

He sat up, looking me dead in my blue eyes.

This isn't the Karma I started making out with...is it?...

"OH? WHAT WAS THAT NOISE? YOU REALLY DO ENJOY THIS DON'T CHA! D'YA LIKE IT WHEN I MAKE YOU BLEED?! DO YOU LIKE ALL THEESE BEAUTIFUL SCARS I LACED YOUR SKIN WITH?! DO YOU ENJOY TOUCHING THE BURN MARKS?! I FUCKING KNEW YOU WERE SPECIAL." His loud raspy voice, echoing throughout the room, throughout my head.
"My sweet, little masochist."

Confusion flooded my brain, it felt like I was going crazy.

How is this even...why?...

And as if it had been in front of me the whole time, It hit me like a rock.

"M-MPD!" I yelled suddenly, quickly covering my mouth.

"Eh?!" He made an obnoxious noise, getting of off me.

"Y-you...K-karma...You have multiple personality disorder! D-dont you?!" I stuttered, soon going quiet.

He gave me this look of despair and suprise.
"WELL THAT'S A FIRST ISN'T IT! YES, YES, YES, MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER! BUT THEIR BEING ONLY TWO OF US, MIGHT ASWELL BE SPLIT PERSONALITY DISORDER!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" He started laughing, creepily...maniacly.

W-what the... All this time...The one who was nice to me...and the one who was cruel...Are the same person?!

"SO, ARE WE GOING TO CONTINUE?! I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL AMAZING PAIN! DON'T YOU WANT TO MAKE THOOSE NOISES MORE?!COME ON! COME ON!" He pushed me down on the couch, the strong arms controlling every limb in my body.

I'll never be able to forget the pain I went through the rest of that day...I could barley move without screaming.

It was so painful I blacked out, with the same thought that had been going through my head the entire time.

I need...to get away from this place...

(Karmas pov)

That ass hat! Trying to make a move on my little masochist! Did he think I'd let him get away with it?!
I warned him what would happen if he messed with my life, so I guess this is what he deserves.

I reached into the stupid draw beside the bed, pulling out a bottle of orange pills.

"I'VE LET YOU HANG AROUND TO LONG! MAYBE I SHOULD START GETTING RID OF YOU!!" I threw a single pill in my fucking mouth, swallowing that shit like it was food!

A shudder shot up my body, sending all my limbs slightly limp. I waddled over to my plain ass fucking bed, and lay down on the stupid, hard pillows.

WHO'S FUCKING IDEA WAS THESE PILLOWS?!

My body went limp, as I passed out.

I will always be the one in control...I am master.

I'm aorry this was a short chapter!! Kill mee!!! Also I really fucking love how Karma (2)'s inner dialogue is just constant complaining and cursing.

Mk, I'm going on holiday soon, so updates will be slightly delayed.

Also I got 43 place in story's about MPD, so yay me!