1 Pill For Miss Polly

(Nagisas pov)

Screaming. Shrieking. Sobbing and yelling. All horrible noises, and I was being forced to listen to all of them.

I could hear him loud and clear from down in the basement, he might aswell have been yelling in my ear.

"GET OUT OF MY HEADDDD!!!! GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HEAD!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" All night it went on like that, like he was in pain, suffering, perhaps even dying.

I wasn't sure if he was having a mental breakdown...or if...The other  him had done something...

The other him... Its not my first time encountering someone with MPD, as much as I wish it was. I guess I'm just suprised at the sudden, not to mention drastic changes in his speech, actions, even his attitude. He goes from speaking softly, in a way that makes me feel safe, to speaking/shouting in a way that...turns me on a little.

I blushed suddenly, his words 'My little masochist, ringing through my head like a loud siren.

That voice...Thoose eyes...Karma...I think I'm finally starting to remember...

Eventually it stopped, and all that could be heard were slight whimpers, followed by a loud bang, creating immediate silence.

Then the basement door opened, and in walked the red head.

"Hey Bitch." His raspy voice was like sandpaper, as he spat at my feet.

He stood there starring at me for a while, before grunting.

"Tourture is getting boring, so why don't we try something different?"

"D-different?"

"Yeah" His voice became a little deeper, as he untied my arms and legs, picking me up princess style.

My face turned red.
"U-uhm..."

"Shut up. I just happen to be in a good mood today, so tourture with knives and stuff is just...boring."

"..." I remained silent, trying to think...think what is it he's going to do?

Rape me again?

Make me make him lunch?

Before I knew it I had been thrown into the bathroom, the bath already full.

Taking a bath?

"Strip, and get in the bath, you're filthy."

I hesitantly took my shirt of, revealing the many scars and bruises that laced my pale white skin.

I slipped of the loose pants I had on, now just in boxers.

"Would you hurry up? Don't start acting like a pussy!"

I flinched slightly at the raise of his voice.

No matter how you look at it, he does seem to be in a good mood. Compared to how he normally shouts everything.

What a winning personality he has.

Even my thoughts are sarcastic. 

After I was completely naked, he playfully pushed me into the bath. PLAYFULLY!

He even giggled a little.

Is this a different personality?

No
'Considering theirs only two of us, it's more like split personality'
Their is only two...So wich ones this?

I glanced into the dull eyes, thoose same dull eyes that watched while causing me pain.

So...its that one...