Thank you

Sorry for the quick updating, I just needed to finish.

Thanks to everyone that read the story! I know the first couple of chapters took forever to update, and I apologize. I also appreciate to everyone that waited and stuck through the whole thing. I remember published the first chapter. It was fun seeing people vote and comment. I liked when I saw I got over 100 reads on the first chapter.

I'll start editing this once I'm finished with all my other stories. This is my second book I finished, and it feels good to be finished with this. I remember having this idea last summer. But I didn't have a phone at that time, but when I got my phone fixed, I went to write it right away.

I hope you enjoyed all the chapters. And thank you to all those people who voted and made a comment. I really like seeing those, it makes my day better. I truly feel happy when I see some who voted, but even happier that someone commented.

I know I left the whole story on cliff hanger. And I feel bad to say this, but I'm not making any more fics. After I'm finished with all the stories and editing, I'm leaving this account for good.

You know, I actually had a second book for this, but I decided I didn't write it. Maybe I'll write a small chapter for it, to see what happens after the car accident. Maybe if this book gets 10k reads, then I'll do it. (Probably won't happen)

Anyway, thanks again for reading. I hope you have a fantastic day!

I purple you💜 (You guys probably don't even know what that means lol)

My other account is taekooksMoonlight message me there if you have questions.