Chapter 15

"Isn't school great?" I asked Harry sarcastically. We were making our way to first class. I, of course have English, and Harry has World History.

"You really hate school that much?" Harry asked with a chuckle. I smiled, and hum. I can see Harry's class coming closer, which meant he had to leave.

"I'll see you at lunch!" I tell him with a smile, walking away. I watch him wave, then walk inside the classroom. I then turn forward and make my way to English.

As I was walking, I bumped into a short guy. I quickly apologize, and help him pick up his books that he dropped. I get up and hand it to him with a smile.

"It's fine" The guy said. He had round glasses, dark brown wavy hair. His eyes were a light blue.

I smile, then rush towards the classroom. I was just about late, but I made it just before the bell was about to ring. I walk to my seat, and greet Carter. He smiled, and we listen to the teacher talk about this whole project thing. When she was finished, Carter and I talked about the project.

"I signed up for the computers in the library. We have to be there at 11:45, so at lunch. I hope that's okay, there wasn't any other time that I was free" Carter said. I nod, telling him it was an okay time. We then talked about how the PowerPoint was going to be set up.

After class was over, I head over to the most not class ever. Which is History. I mean, who actually likes that class?

~

I texted Harry, telling him I couldn't eat lunch with him. He said it was fine. Lizy sits with her other friends, so I didn't have to text her.

I walk in the school library, and head over to the computers. I look around, and see Carter by a computer. I walk over to him, and sit beside him.

"Okay, so you have your raft draft, right?" Carter asks. I notice him pulling out a paper from his folder. I nod, and pull out mine. I've been working on it last night, so it might not be the greatest.

"Just type down the whole thing, and reread it. You know what your doing, so I don't have to explain" Carter tells me. I nod, and then I sign in to the computer. After I was signed in, I went straight to the word app. I write the title, then I start to type down everything from the paper I had right beside me.

~

"Has Louis talked to you yet?" I asked Harry. Once again, we were lying on the living floor. It was very quiet, because Zayn was still at school, and my parents are working. It sometimes gets very lonely.

"No. He only texted me last night, saying he was busy with his job, school and some other things." Harry said. He let out a sigh. I could tell something was wrong, but I also know Louis is going through a hard time right now.

"But he doesn't have time for you? I have problems, I'm busy, but I still make time for my friends. So why isn't he making time for you?" I asked curiously. Something was strange, and I kind of wanted to find out.

"Do you think he's over me? I mean, why would he want to date a high school student? Maybe I was too clingy? Or maybe i was too annoying..." Harry said slowly. I let out a sigh, and sit up. Harry does the same, and looks at me with a small pout.

"Just wait for him" I tell him with a smile. He smiles back, and nods.

~

"Ice cream is good on Fridays" I say with a smile. I lick the ice cream, Harry does the same. But Lizy just sits there, staring off to the distance. I notice she's been very quiet ever since what happened. She doesn't really join on conversations, or smile. She just sits there, and shuts out the whole world.

"What's up with her? She's been kind of quiet lately" Harry says, looking to Lizy, who was sitting beside me. I frown when I notice she's doing that thing where she scratches her palms. I put my ice cream down, and part her hands. She seems to do that when she's scared, nervous, mad or sad. I haven't really noticed, till that time she told me what happened.

"I don't think I can tell you. Lizy told me not to tell anyone" I tell Harry. He nods, and continues to lick his ice cream.

Harry and I talk about random things, like what we always do. The conversation always changes subject. We'll be talking about food, to animals, to movies, and it will keep going on. It's always been like this ever since we were kids.

When we left, we all walked to Harry's house to drop him off. When I waved bye to him, Lizy and I walk to her house. It was pretty far from Harry's, so the walk was long. It was quiet, since Lizy didn't feel like talking.

When we stopped in front of her house, I turn to Lizy and hold her shoulders.

"Lizy, you have to tell your parents. You can't keep hiding it, it won't help." I tell her. She shakes her head, and looks down. She then brings her hands together, and starts to scratch her palms. I grab her hands gently, and pull them apart.

"Don't do that. It can hurt you. I mean, look at these scratches! That's basically self harm, and I don't want you to do that" I tell her with a frown. She lets out as sigh, and looks down.

"Sorry, it's kind of a habit." She said quietly. I let go of her hands, and make her look at me in the eyes.

"Tell your parents. They will help you. I promise you'll feel much better" I tell her. She shakes her head again. She the walks to her door step, but I stop her.

"Lizy, I love you. You're an amazing girl. You've been my friend for a long time, so I care about you. I miss your laugh and your smile. And the only way I can see that again, is to tell your parents." I say. She lets out a sigh, and looks down.

"Fine, I'll tell them." She says in a low whisper, but I could still hear her clearly. I smile, and run up to her and hug her. She lets out a small chuckle.

~ ~ ~ ||| ~ ~ ~

Soooo.... I have a great ending for this book! I didn't at first, but now I do! I love it! I still have no idea how many chapters I'll write till I finish. Maybe 10? 5? I don't know.

Anyway, I'll be updating more frequently, since I want to finish this. I still need to finish other books.

Anyway, I hope you have a lovely day.