Chapter 11

( Age still hasn't changed )

"That movie remembers me of the good times" I said with a smile. We walked out of the movie theatres, and made our way towards the bus stop that would take us back. It was almost 10 o'clock, Lizys parent called, saying she has to be back before 11.

We crossed the street after looking both ways. The continued to walk.

"Now we probably have to wait another ten years for the next movie to come out" Lizy said with a chuckle.

~
Monday

"Another day in this hell" I said, walking in the place I hate the most. Harry laughed, and we made our way to homeroom. It was on the second floor, so we took the stairs.

"It's not that bad, I just hate waking up in the morning" Harry said. We were almost at the top, and I was running out of breath.

When we made it to the top, we walked to the room, where all our home room classmates are. I didn't like most of them, because some of them were always so loud and annoying, and that's not what I need in the morning.

Harry and I sat in the second row, and we just waited till the first bell to ring. I had English class first, which I didn't mind. English class is the only class I don't find boring. The worst class is french, I don't even know why I'm taking it.

After the first bell rang, I made my way to English class. It was on the other side of the school, so it took a few minutes to get there because of people shoving their way throw.

When I finally made it, I waved at my teacher, and sat in the front row. If you sit at the back, you'll get distracted a lot, so I decided the front was better.

I put my backpack under my chair, and my binder on the desk. Then I took out a book I was supposed to finish last week, but I never did.

When the bell rang, students filled the classroom. I put my book away, because it was too loud to read. The teacher walked in, and she started the class.

"Today we're starting a new project. This project is going to count 60% on your English grade, so please work hard," The teacher said. Everyone was listening, as she continued.

"This will be a partner project, so I will be picking your partner" She said. Most students were annoyed, but I really didn't care.

"Okay, so I have my list here. I'll call out your partners name, and once I'm done, I'll talk explain what the project is about" She said. She has a sheet of paper in her hands, then she started pairing people.

"Gina and Kayla. Jamie and Ellie. Cara and Zach. Xander and Diana. Rosie and Sam." She continued to pair, I wasn't really listening, till I heard my own name.

"Carter and Niall" then she continued.

After she was done, she started explaining. Basically what we had to do, was we had to write a essay each about a subject we were given. Then we would have to make some poster, or PowerPoint explaining what the subject is about. We would have to at least include 3 pictures. Then when it's all done, we're supposed to present it to the class and some university students who are wanting to become a English teacher.

After, the teacher gave each group a subject. Then everyone got with their partners. This Carter guy came up to me, and sat right next to me.

"Hey" Carter said, waving awkwardly. I also waved, feeling awkward. We never talk To each other, or even acknowledge each other.

After we introduced ourselves, we talked about the subject we were given. We agreed we would research anything, before we actually started planning. I grabbed my phone out, and she did he. We quickly write down jot notes, and some definitions. It wasn't a lot of work, but it was good enough for now.

"I'll see you tomorrow in class" Carter said with a smile. Class was now over, and we were walking out of the class. I waved goodbye, and made my way to science. I had that class with Harry, so it wasn't that bad.

~

"What I boring day." I said, laying on the living floor with Harry. It was about 6:30, and we had nothing to do. I mean, I had some french and history homework, but I can do that later on.

"Every day is boring. Nothing will ever be interesting, unless you make it interesting." Harry said. He had one ear bud in, listening to his music. It was most likely soft rock or just rock. He really didn't like pop, he doesn't hate it, just prefers rock more.

It was quiet for about 3 minuets, because we had nothing to really to talk about. No one was here, or at Harry's house. Lizy was busy with some things, Louis was doing school, and later with his job. Zayn, well I don't feel like talking with him yet.

We still haven't talked about what happened yet, and I don't even know if we will. From what I heard from Louis, he got back together with Gigi. I wasn't the happiest to hear that, but it's none of my business.

I tried to call Liam, because we haven't seen him in ages, but he's also busy with School. So it was just Harry and I.

"Do you ever miss the beginning of high school? When all the others were still in school. That was fun." Harry said. I turn to look at him, and he had his eyes close with a smile. I smiled and closed my eyes.

"Whenever I think about those days, it makes me sad. No one was dating, and we were all just friends. I miss those days" I said. Remembering all the good times. Zayn was a popular guy, along with Louis and Liam.

~

I know there is literally no drama going on. It's already chapter 11, and nothing good has happened yet. I'll try and make things more interesting next chapter.

I'm trying to finish this book first, then I'll go back to twins, because that book and this book confuses me sometimes. Then I will finish some other books. But I don't know if I'll finish that Larry book, because I'm not really shipping that ship anymore.

But if anyone else wants to write it, just tell me. I only wrote a chapter, and I think that was in April.

Anyway, bye!