Chapter 20

Last chapter

"I thought of my dare." I say as Zayn gets into the car. He looks at me confused, but then he realized what I meant.

"What's the dare?" He asks. I let out a deep breath, and face the front. I didn't want to look at his reaction when I said this. My heart was racing, and my palms we sweating. I felt nervous, but I still wanted to ask him.

"Kiss me" I said quickly. I closed my eyes, and squeezed my hands. I didn't know exactly what I was thinking while thinking of this dare. I know it's a stupid dare, and probably a weird one. But, I still asked.

It was quiet for a minute, so I opened my eyes and turn to Zayn. Right when I turned, I felt his lips on mine. My mind went blank for a second, and I didn't exactly knew what to think... or feel. Was I happy? Scared? What exactly was my thoughts? I didn't think I was even thinking. It's as if my mind when blank, like a white room. And there's only me in there, and I don't exactly know what to do in that room since there's nothing there.

Once he pulled back, I opened my eyes that I didn't even realize I closed. He looks me in the eyes, and i knew I looked completely clueless. I felt completely clueless.

"You look like a gaping fish" Zayn tells me as he touches my right cheek with his left hand. I turn away, and feel my face getting warm. It wasn't very hot in here, so why was my face getting hot?

I hear Zayn let out a chuckle, and then he starts the car. He drives out, and he starts making our way home. The drive was about an hour long, which isn't long at all. I completely forgot the ride isn't long, because when we drove to the cabin, I was too busy playing with Zayn in the car.

When we got back, I told Zayn I had to leave. He nodded, and I left the house. I made my way to Harry's house, because he texted me saying he wanted me to come over. When I was in front, I knocked and Anne opened the door. She looked worried, which made me confused because Anne is a very happy and cheerful woman.

"I'm glad your here! Harry hasn't left his room since Friday, he won't come out and he won't tell me what's wrong!" Anne says with a worried expression. She opens the door wider, and I walk upstairs. I walk down the familiar hallway, and stand in front Harry's door. I knock twice, and wait for his answer.

"Mom, I already said I don't want to eat and I don't want to talk about it" Harry says I'm a almost broken voice. I let out a small sigh.

"It's me" I say quietly.

I hear footsteps walk towards the door, and there he stands looking like a complete mess. His room was messy, which was unusual because he's a very neat and clean person. He had bags under his eyes, and his hair was messy. It looked like he just cried.

I walk towards him, and wrap my arms around him. Then he broke down, and all I did was just stand there hugging him. Sometimes, all a person needs is a hug. It's also fine to cry, because then you let al the pain out.

When he pulled back, he walked to his unmade bed, and sits down. I sit beside him, and he just stares at the floor. It was quiet for a bit, till I asked.

"What's wrong?" I asked. He didn't answer for a few seconds, but then finally speaks.

"I went to see Louis on Friday after school. I went to the university, and saw him with some other girl. They were holding hands, and laughing. She looked really pretty." He said quietly. I furrowed my eyebrows, as he continues.

"When he noticed me, he walked away with the girl. I called him once I got home, and all he said was he wanted to break up because he didn't want to date some kid who's in high school." Harry said with a sigh. I look to see if he was okay, and he looked emotionally drained.