Chapter 8

( 17 y/o Niall )
( 19 y/o Zayn )

I stare at the dark sky, as I listen to the small sounds. It was one in the morning, and I couldn't sleep. I was in the middle of the field at the neighbourhood park.

My mind was a mess at the moment, and I couldn't think properly. All I could think about was the kiss, that messed me up.

It felt weird, and wrong. But I also wanted another one. I know, it's bad that he kissed me, because we're brothers, but we aren't blood related or anything.

But I still feel really weird by it. I've seen Zayn as my older brother for years, and now that he kissed me kind of weirds me out. I'm not grossed out, because it wasn't anything anything big, just a small peck.

But why did he do that? Was it because he just needed a space to be filled in his broken heart? Or does he actually feel that way?

When I finally went home, I heard Zayn talking in his room. I know it's rude to listen to someone else's conversation, but I really couldn't help myself.

"I forgive you, but if you do it again I will actually leave you this time" Zayn said. I frowned and continued to listen to whatever he was talking about.

"Love you too, I'll meet you tomorrow, bye" Once I knew he stopped talking, I heard foot steps coming closer to the door. My eyes widen, and I started to panic. I walk down the hallway and into my bedroom. I closed the door quietly and locked it.

I closed my eyes as I let out a sigh of relief. I could hear Zayn going into the bathroom, which means he isn't coming to my room. I walk to my lamp and turn the light on. I get in some comfortable clothes to wear to bed. After I was done, I got in bed and laid down.

Once I fell asleep, I felt a little better.

~

"Today's lesson is about~" as the teacher talked, I blanked out. I was looking forward, but I wasn't listening. I felt kind of out of it today, and didn't feel like talking very much.

"Niall, Louis and I are going to see a movie, want to come?" Harry asked after the teacher stopped talked. She usually lets us talk quietly among ourselves, so it was fine.

"Harry, if Louis asks you to see a movie with him, it means he wants to go alone with just you, and I also don't want to be the third wheel" I tell me. He smiled and nods. He turns back to his page and continues to finish it.

I turn to mine, and have no clue what I'm supposed to do here.

"Uh Harry" I asked quietly, my eyes still glued to al these questions I don't know the answer to.

"I know" He says. Then he turns to me, and explains as he shows me the notes he took. I smiled and listened.

~

"How was gym?" Harry asks, as he sits beside me with his lunch bag in his hand. I was sitting by my locker, because the cafeteria is too small.

"Same as always, tiring" I say. I take a bite out of my sandwich, and look at the other locker across from me. Today has already been a tiring day, and I wanted to go home already.

"Well, in history today, some new student came in today, she's a very shy girl, and I became friends with her! Her name is Elizabeth, but she said to call her lizy" Harry tells me with a smile.

"Lizy" I asked with a frown. That name sounded very familiar, but nothing is coming to mind. A shy girl?

"Does she have long golden wavy hair?" I asked, furrowing my eyes.

"Yeah, its like she's repunzel" Harry told me as he ate his Lunch.

"Is he eyes a bright green?" I asked looking to Harry, as I remember who Lizy was.

"Yeah! It's even greener then mine" Harry says.

"Is she a nice girl, who always has jokes to tell?" I asked with wide eyes.

Lizy is a girl I met when I was in my first group home, before I was moved to the boys group home. She was too shy to make any friends, so we became friends. We always sat beside each other at every meal, and all the kids would tease us, saying that we're dating.

"Yeah, her jokes are good, but not as good as mine though" Harry tells me with a smile.

"Where is she?" I asked Quickly, I haven't seen her in ages. I actually do miss her, and I want to see her again.

"I saw her eating with a small group of girls in the cafeteria" Harry says with confused face.

"I'll be right back" I told him, as I got up and made my way to the cafeteria, which was on the first floor. I ran down the stairs, and made my way to the cafeteria. As I got in the main hallway, it was getting louder.

Once I was in the cafeteria, I looked around. I walk towards the back, and see a shirt girl with golden blonde hair. Her back was facing me, and I wanted to see her face, to make sure it's actually Lizy. I walk in front of her, making sure I was obvious. I didn't want to seem like a complete weirdo if it wasn't her.

When I saw her face, I smiled and walk towards her. I really hope she remembers me.

"Hi lizy" I said, sitting beside her. The three other girls in front of us were looking at me, but I just ignored.

Lizy turned her head, and at first, she looked confused, but then her eyes widen.

"Niall?"

~~~

Guess who updated? Me.

Sometimes I keep forgetting that I'm writing this book, so then I would make Nialls personality completely different, and make it fit the other story. Does that make sense? No? Okay.

I'm trying to edit all the chapters slightly, so it won't look like complete crap. But I'll do two or three for updates today, because I'll be busy for the rest of the month.

If you have a certain story you want me to update, just message me at livv43  I'm active there most of the time. It'll probably take a few hours to answer though, because I'm not on wattpad all the time.

Bye!