Chapter 6 - EDITED.

Start from the beginning

"What the-" He started but before he could finish, I interrupted him by putting my hand on the outside of his crotch. Justin's reaction was priceless as he immediately started stuttering. "W-what ar-are you d-doing?" 

"Playing," I whispered in his ears. "You in?"

He looked at me as he sucked in his lips, fighting himself to hold back his moans. I could feel him growing in my hand, though, my hand was still outside, and I was never planning on getting to the inside.

"I-I think we, uh, uh, need t-to, uh, go." He stuttered out, making me raise my eyebrows. I had to hold myself from laughing at his weakness. "Breakfast, you- you know."

"I could eat something else", I murmured and winked at him. His eyes suddenly changed color, a darker shade full of lust, no more stuttering nor fear was shown on his face. I was unsure whether or not to be happy about that considering it was more fun for me when he was fearful and stuttering. I do liked a guy who took control, though.

He hovered over me and pushed me down on the bed again, a lot more confident. "You want me, huh?" 

"Yes, please." I lied even though I was almost certain I was getting aroused myself. The heat between my legs rose after the dominant side of him suddenly showed. 

He hovered down to in between my legs. I was on the low enjoying it a bit too much, almost excited for his touch to be felt when he started to take off my panties slowly, with a smirk on his face. I knew he was enjoying it and even though my plan from the start was to trick him, my body was slowly betraying my previous thoughts.

Just as after he had slowly yet carefully taken my panties off and he was about to throw my them onto the floor; the door opened and an unaware Michelle walked straight in. It took her a couple of seconds before she looked up to see us, and gasped. I did the same and pulled away from Justin. 

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" Michelle apologized, her hands covering her face as if we were kids. "I didn't know- I mean, I didn't think- Oh God I'm just gonna go", she said as she started to make her way out of the hotel room again.

"Wait! Michelle! I'm coming with you." I said as I quickly put on my panties again and went after her. I looked back over my shoulder to see Justin sitting there in the bed, pleading me with his eyes to come back. Without saying anything, he was practically begging for me not to leave him like that by himself. I just rolled my eyes and ignored him, cursing myself for what was about to happen between us. 

A moment of weakness.

"So... What was going on in there?" Michelle asked excitedly as we entered the kitchen together. Her eyes were beaming, waiting for me to explain. Then she questioned exactly what I imagined her asking me, "I thought you said you didn't like him?"

"I hate him," I shrugged, denying the lust he had made me feel just a couple of seconds ago.

Michelle's eyes turned from excitement to confusion, "Then why lead him on and have sex with him?"

"First off, I didn't have sex with him. We were just... playing around. Secondly, I think I was being desperate to get laid or something. It was a moment of weakness, I'm not interested in him," I rolled my eyes, trying to sound as convincing as possible because something in me was suddenly saying different. Michelle just stared at me with a strange look of confusion on her face. "What?" I questioned.

"Do you hear yourself? It's the Justin Bieber. If you don't want him, then we can definitely change." She said as she plopped down in a chair in front of the table. Everyone else was basically just staring at me. I greeted them all with a smile, but only received a few disgusted looks from girls back. I did get a few waves or "hey"'s from the boys, though. At least some people had their manners left.