"He needs to taste his own medicine." I thought.

After breakfast, Ananya spoke for the first time to me.

" Shreya, would you mind if Kabir and I go for some sightseeing here. You know, to cherish old memories?" She asked.

Kabir was looking very comfortable with her proposal.

But before I could reply, I heard a very familiar voice.

" Kashyap! What are you doing here?" Saransh made his way to me.

I acted along.

" Malhotra! It has been sooo long! " I exclaimed.

We hugged.

" I know woman but life has been really busy." He said.

I nodded.

" Now that you are here, let us just be back to our old selves. Do you remember our piggy back rides?" He asked.

" How can I forget that Saransh. I mean, it used to be my favourite spot and you used to carry me on your back whenever I used to get tired in the college project outdoors! " I said.

From the corner of my eyes. I saw Kabir's jaw tightened.

" Good luck Mr Rathore." I thought.

" Oh sorry Ananya, you weresaying something right?" I asked, pretending to forget her words.

" Yeah, do you mind if Kabir and I go to explore London for te sake of old times if you don't mind?" She asked.

" Why will she mind?" Saransh asked.

" Oh sorry! I forgot to introduce. Meet Kabir Rathore, my husband." I told him.

Saransh extended his arm for a formal handshake. Kabir reluctantly extended his arm too.

" And why will Shreya mind Ananya?" Kabir asked with a smirk on his face.

Big mistake Kabir!

" Obviously Ananya, why would I mind? You are friends are you all allowed to go anywhere you want." I said.

I saw Kabir's face fell.

Now it was my turn to smirk.

" Awesome then! Kabir, you go and get ready. We will leave in an hour." Ananya said.

Who the hell is she is boss around my husband?" I thought.

Kabir must have read my facial expressions.

" Sure Ananya." He said, looking towards me.

" Shreya, what will you do in the hotel alone?" Saransh asked.

I shrugged my shoulders.

" Why don't you come with me?" I am going by River Thames and then we can also take a London trip." He suggested.

" That's a great idea." I exclaimed.

I started for my room to get ready.

" You are not going anywhere with him.' Kabir said as soon as I entered the room.

" Really Kabir? Stop being a hypocrite. Aren't you going with your friend?" I fumed.

" That is different." He said.

" And what exactly is the logic behind it?" I asked.

" Shreya, I am your husband and you should listen to what I say sometimes." He said.

" Kabir, don't you dare use your husband card in front of me." I said.

He pinned me to the wall and started placing wet kisses all over my jaw line and on the nape of my neck.

" Kabir..." I moaned.

" Mrs Rathore, you are not going anywhere with your frined." He said.

" But..." I started but couldn't form sentences because of what his lips were doing to me.

" Say that you are not going Mrs Rathore." He said.

" Fine!" I said, unable to bear his sweet torture.

He distanced himself from me and smirked.

" You are a cheater." I said.

" No Mrs Rathore, I am an influencer." He said.

I ignored him and got dressed.

Shreya's Look-

" Didn't you just promise that you will not go out with him?" He asked

" Who is going out of the hotel when there are plenty of amenities available here? I am sure that I am going to have a great time with Saransh here, playing, swimming and going to the open pub." I said and smirked.

It was his turn to groan.

He got dressed to and we made our way downstairs.

" Saransh, I have a better plan. Let us just stay here and enjoy rather that going out and getting tired?" I asked.

" That is actually not a bad idea." Saransh agreed.

I nodded.

Meanwhile, Ananya came down, wearing a very revealing dress. I mean, I am not against it or something, but she better not try to seduce my husband!

" Let's go Kabir." She said.

Kabir nodded.

She then held his hand and the worst part is, Kabir did not try to protest.

What the fuck?

Are these people trying to test my patience?

Hii Guys! So this is the next chapter. The bad news is that my laptop is still not repaired. Still, I have tried writing on Ipad which, I might add is very inconvinient. I hope you guys like the chapter. Remember to comment at least one word about it. I love you all. Until next time. Bye!!

PS- Do vote (if you like the chapter), Comment (as promised) and share! I appreciate it all.