HURT

Wasn't today's day supposed to be a day when love is celebrated?

Wasn't it the day when relationships are celebrated?

Yet, today 14 February 2019 goes down to be one of the darkest days in India's glorious history.

The day when 44 innocent families lost their reason to live, 44 soldiers martyred.

Mothers, waiting for their sons to call them and promise them that they will be always there for her.

Fathers, not at all vocal about their emotions, desperately wishing that one chance that they never had to express how much they loved their sons and we're proud of them.

Siblings, wishing to just have that one moment where they could hug their partners in crime once again and never let them go.

Wives, waiting desperately for their husbands' call impatiently just for a Happy Valentine's Day wish.

Children, excited about their fathers' arrival back home so that they couLd cling on them for a sense of security and assurance that they will always be there for them, no matter what.

And lastly, we civilians who sleep resting assured that the men in khaki will protect us with their lives.

India lost more than 40 of her brave sons today.

Someone  has to do something about it very soon.

And that someone should be the 1.3 billion people of India who should spread the message that we Indians, are very well capable and equipped of giving it back to the neighbors.

The martyrs should be avenged and we should no live in peace before we destroy the huge egos of our neighbors.

In the name of the CRPF Jawaans today.

JAI HIND.