Chapter-20

Shreya POV

We all woke up at 12. The cake was ready. Riya Bhabhi woke Jahanavi up. We all wished her a happy birthday and she cut the cake.

"Thanks all of you. But now I'm sleepy." She said and pouted.
Virat bhai took her to her room. We all too went to sleep.
Morning.

Jahanavi loves maggi. Correction, she loves the maggi which I make so this is what we all had for breakfast today. She then went to take bath. Anika and I started guiding the decorators. The balloons were blue, pink and purple in colour. Finally by 4 all the decorations were done and food was cooked. Jahanavi had come back from school long back and was sleeping. The house looked like this-

 The house looked like this-

I then woke Jahanavi up

I then woke Jahanavi up. Anika and I tried to dress her up but failed miserably.

"I wonder how are both of you going to handle your kids!" Riya Bhabhi said entering the room. She was already dressed.

"Bhabhi I don't know about her but i know how to handle kids." Anika said.

"Sure. We will see. You are no mature than Shreya." Khyati Bhabhi said entering the room too. She was dressed up too.

"Why does every conversation end on me and show me that I'm the immature one?" I asked to nobody in particular.

"You are immature." Mumma said entering the room too. What is it with everyone entering the room and speaking suddenly?

"Anika let's go down and check everything once again. They all are insulting us!" I said and we stormed off.

"The decorations are done, food is made. What else?" I asked.

"Return gifts?" Anika asked. I facepalmed myself.

"We forgot to wrap them. Guests must be coming in 10 minutes. Let's go it quickly." I said.

We then went to the store room and started wrapping the gifts. My God! So many were there.

"Let's get ready Shreya. I think the party must have already started." Anika said.