Chapter-43

Shreya POV-

" Shreya, I think that we should try for children now and this time I'm serious about it." Kabir said and the water that I was drinking spilled all over my dress.

" But Kabir...." I started but he interrupted me.

" Don't you want a kid too?" He asked with a frown.

" I do Kabir, but I'm afraid. What if I do not prove to be a good mom? What if our kids hate me? What if...." I said but couldn't continue further because Kabir had placed his finger on my lips.

" So the problem here is of fear." He said.

" Of course not Kabir! I am not afraid of anyone." I exclaimed.

" Shreya, no one on this earth can hate you. You are not that hating material. And how can you say that you will not be a good mother? Have you ever seen yourself with Aditya and Jahanavi? Kids love you and here you are talking about hate?" He asked.

" Mrs Rathore, never think lowly of yourself ever. You are one of the bravest woman I have ever come across. The way you handle things is commendable." Kabir said.

I blushed.

" Think about what I said love." Kabir said.

Now there was a comfortable silence in the car.

I think that Kabir is right. It's time that we try for babies. After all, it's in a woman's nature to be a mother. I myself wouldn't do so bad. Hell! If Anika can become a mother, then I can too. Afterall, I am more mature than there.

My self pep talk went so long that I did not realize that we had reached home.

" Kabir, I'm ready." I told him and ran out of the car.

I know that he must be smirking!

" Let's start making the baby if you are ready." Kabir said as soon as we entered our bedroom.

" Kabir, stop irritating me." I said.

" Tsk Tsk Mrs Rathore, why are you being so angry?" He asked.

" Nothing. I'm just tired." I said.

He locked the room's door.

" Kabir what are you up to?" I asked him.

" Undress." He said.

I looked on, shocked.

" Kabir, we cannot do that right now." I exclaimed.

" Do what Mrs Rathore?" He asked amused.

" I am asking you to undress so that I can massage your back. What did you think Mrs Rathore?" He asked me.

" Nothing." I said and blushed.

" Sure." He said, sarcastically.

" Kabir, I am going to take a long relaxing bath. So do not try and disturb me." I told him.

" Let me join you." I said and smirked.

" Not happening." I said and ran towards the washroom and locked it.

" Mrs Rathore, if you run away from me then how will we make babies?" Kabir asked shamelessly.

" You are a shameless creature." I shouted from inside.

" Now you come out, I'll show you what shameless means." He shouted.

" Whatever." I muttered. Finally, he left me alone.

I then took a looong bath but soon realized that neither did I have my towel nor bathrobe. Just Great! Now I will have you ask Kabir for help.

I peeped outside and saw Kabir working his laptop.