Chapter-3

Shreya POV-

After that embarrasing stunt that I pulled with Anika earlier today, I didn't dare to get out of my room all day. I knew that ever if I come anywhere near my mom's peripheral vision, I will be the object of her wrath. Finally it was dinner time and I had to get out of the room because of a rule in the house. The family eats TOGETHER. Now I was just praying to god that my mumma will not scold me in front of others again. 

"Shreya come to the dining room in 10 mins" said Riya Bhabhi and went downstairs. When I entered the dining area, Jahanavi pulled me down and said "Bua, you don't worry. Dadi will forgive you like mumma forgives me." Then she kissed my cheeks and ran away. 

"Mumma, I'm not hungry. You guys carry on." Saying this I started to leave the room but Papa stopped me and said "Before you go, apologise to Kabir and Siddharth. They were searching for you all night" He said this in a very cold tone. I felt so disgusted with myself that I just muttered a sorry a dashed out of the house but not before lying to them that I'm going to office as there is an emergency.

Rohit's POV-

WE were very worried for our princess but when she returned home I was very relieved. Everyone was giving her a cold shoulder to her so Virat bhai and I decided to go to her room to cheer her up but mom caught us. All day I did not see her. It was finally dinner time when she came in and announced that she was not hungry. I was about to make her sit for dinner but Papa interruptting and asked her to apologise to Kabir and Siddharth and then go. She mumbled a quick sorry and left saying that there was an emergency in her office. But I noticed tears in her eyes before she turned around to leave. When she left I was about to shout on others about making her feel miserable but Virat nhi beat me to that and shouted loudly
"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS? SHE WAS ALREADY FEELING BAD AND NOW YOU TALKED TO HER IN A TONE WHICH MADE HER FEEL UNWANTED." He started to leave and I accompanied him to find her. After all she is our princess.

Shreya POV-

Here I am, sitting in my office cabin crying. I have never felt so unwanted in my entire life.

Next moment Virat bhai and Rohit bhai barged into my cabin and hugged me. I starting crying more loudly. 

"Princess pls don't cry. We can't see tears in your eyes. We love you" Virat bhai said.

"Sissy you know, Virat bhai scolded all the people back in the house for mistreating you." Consoled Rohit bhai.

"Bhai I'm so sorry. I will never do this again. I cried.

"We know princess" came dad's voice from behind. They were standing there.
I ran and hugged them.

"My baby stop crying now" my mumma cooed. 

All of us went home. My mom fed me and tucked me to bed like she used to do when I was a little girl.

Virat;s POV-

"I am still furious with you guys for making my princess cry but I'll forgive you this time." I said looking at mom and dad. 

"We will talk to her about the wedding tomorrow itself" said my mom to Mrs Rathore. 

"Okay" Mrs Rathore replied. 

" I would love to have such a pure soul as my daughter." She further added.

I don't want my sister to marry so soon but I know that Kabir will be the best for my princess. With this we all retired to our respective rooms.

"Virat why are you so tensed?"Riya asked. 

"Nothing my love, I'm just thinking about Shreya." I said.

"Everything will be fine. Don't worry" She said and we slept peacefully.