Chapter- 59

Vivaan and Kavya's picture in the media box above.☝️☝️

Shreya POV-

I woke up to a sensation on my forehead. Kabir had planted a kiss on my forehead.

" I love you Mrs Rathore." He said.

" I love you more Kabir." I confessed.

" Thank you so much love, for bringing the bundles of joy in all are lives. Vivaan and Kavya." He said.

" Where are my babies?" I PANICKED.

" Relax love, they are with the doctors who are running some basic tests on them." He assured me.

I nodded.

" When did you get back here?" I asked.

" 2 hours back." He informed.

Again, it was being difficult for me to keep my eyes open.

Kabir chuckled at my state.

" Shreya, go back to sleep. I know you are very tired." He said, sincerely.

" First I want to meet everyone." I demanded.

" I have sent everyone home. They were here all night." He replied.

I nodded and let sleep engulf me.

Kabir POV-

The moment Siddharth bhai informed me about Shreya, I got the jet ready and was off to Mumbai within the very next hour. The 18 hour flight was equivalent to 18 years. I should have been there with my love, yet I am in this bloody plane.

" Sir, please calm down." My PA said and offered me a glass of water.

I drank it in a gulp and thanked her.

Those 18 bloody hours finally passed and the I landed at Chattrapati Shivaji International Airport. Bhai had already sent the car. I directed the driver to take me to the hospital.

" Kabir, here you are. Shreya has given you 2 precious gifts in the form of beautiful babies, Vivaan and Kavya." Roshni Bhabhi imformed.

" Bhabhi, where is Shreya and my babies?" I asked.

" Come." She said. I followed her.

There I saw my love, lying unconscious. Though all her energy had drained out, she was not looking less than an angel, then I saw two cradles.

" Kabir, come here and hold Vivaan." Bhabhi said, picking him up.

The moment I took the little one in my arms, I felt a sort of happiness I had never felt before.

" Now meet your daughter too." Siddharth bhai said, entering the room.

I handed Vivaan to Roshni Bhabhi and took Kavya from Siddharth bhai.

" My little princess." I whispered.

" Mr Rathore, if you don't mind, we have to run some basic tests on the babies to make sure that everything is alright." The doctor entered and said.

I nodded.

" By the way, congratulations. But mind you, Mrs Rathore was cursing you a lot at the time of lobour." The doctor said.

" Typical Shreya." I chuckled.

Then the doctor left the room along with bhai and Bhabhi. I went to Shreya and pecked her forehead slowly.

I just made a small conversation with her. She still had to rest.

After making sure that she had slept, I stepped out of the ward to meet everyone. Mom and Dad were still not back from Delhi.