02: addiction

"You're so lucky!" Jimin huffed

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"You're so lucky!" Jimin huffed. "You're the only boy in the whole orphanage that has a mom!"

"I know." Taehyung stuck out his tongue at Jimin as the two started their walk back to the orphanage.

"Pleeease can we share Jin?" Jimin pouted. "I wanna have a mom too."

Taehyung frowned. Jin is my mom though... Not yours..

"I don't know..." Taehyung muttered darkly. "We can see."

"Yay! Okie dokie." Jimin cheered up instantly. "I'm going to have a mommy! I'm going to have a mommy!"

"I said we'll see." Taehyung scoffed. "Doesn't mean it's gonna happen."

"But it's better if you know there's a chance!"

Taehyung rolled his eyes as Jin smiled sadly. Little did the two younger ones know they were being trailed by said mother.

I have to do it now or else I will never have he courage to... Jin sighed. Taehyung was growing more and more beautiful by the day. You must understand Taehyung...He thought as he pulled on his hood and shades. That I must remain.....He pulled out a knife. More handsome than you will ever be!

He lunged towards the pair, pushing Jimin roughly, who stumbled and tripped onto the ground. Taehyung yelped as Jin punched him hard and drew a slit across his face. He punched Taehyung one last time before fleeing the scene, guilt already settling in his stomach as Taehyung started to wail.

"It's for a good cause." He told himself.  "Besides, Taehyung will get better. It's not like he would stay like this forever."

He would have to do this again.

He ran quickly to the orphanage, and snuck into the kitchen, where he washed and returned the knife. Jin then sprinted to his dorm room and flung off the sunglasses. He strolled back to the entrance where he was greeted by two sniffling boys.

"T-Taehyung! What happened? Why are you two crying?" Jin presumed a scared, and nervous voice. It was no wonder he got amazing grades in drama.

"So-omebody..hurt me and Chimchim." Taehyung said before wailing loudly.

The orphanage director Mrs. Byun, who was nearby mopping the floors, looked up.

"What did they look like?" She asked, as she wiped the sweat off her face, her large bosoms jiggling as she did so.

"They were Korean and a boy!" Jimin cried.

"They were wearing the same clothes as Jin!" Taehyung shouted.

Mrs. Byun sent Jin an incredulous look as if to say, was it you who hurt the two boys?

Jin cursed himself. He should have changed into something different.