04: change

Jin sighed as he chewed on a lollipop out of his mouth, Taehyung sniffling beside him

Jin sighed as he chewed on a lollipop out of his mouth, Taehyung sniffling beside him. What had once been flawless, and milky skin, was now covered in dirt and scratches, and a tissue was stuffed up his bloody nose.

"Are you kidding me?" Jin had rolled his eyes when Taehyung came out of the conviennent store, with three packs of candy and a helium balloon. "You bought that truckload of shit to help your cuts?"

Now the boy was blissfully eating candy, and he didn't seem aware of the fact that he was beaten up less than an hour ago. Of course, Jin was the one that ordered for his pretty face to be ruined, but yet, Jin couldn't help fuss over him at least a little bit.

"Your cuts will get infected if you don't clean them." He fumbled around his pocket for change. Dammit...This is what you get for living in a damn orphanage....

"You fuss over me too much." Taehyung giggled and offered Jin a sour key, which he scornfully declined. Both were comforted by each other's presence, and the full moon.

"Well, I'm not your mom for nothing."

Taehyung smiled cheekily at this, his chest swelling with pride as Jin ran back to the conviennce store. Jin was the one who wiped his tears when he cried, the one who helped him. Taehyung was jealous over how handsome and caring Jin was. He was the perfect eomma. Even if I die, It's you that I would watch over, to guarantee your life would be happy.

Oh, but Taehyung would regret saying that.

"Oi! Dickhead!" The two boys both turned at the voice.

Jin froze. A group of five gangly boys were eyeing him up and down. A boy with mint hair stepped forward, lollipop in mouth.

"Wasn't that the boy you told us the beat up?" The ringleader, Min Yoongi glared at Taehyung, whose jaw dropped, along with the candy in his mouth. "What's that kid doing with you?"
Jin laughed nervously. "What do you mean? I love him. Taehyung's my favourite person on the whole planet."

"Y-you hired someone to hurt me?" Five years worth of trust, affection. Down the drain.

"No! I would never!"

"Mhmm. And if I may say so myself, the people who hurt you did a preeetty good job." Yoongi smirked at Taehyung's skin, covered with dirt, scratches, and blood.

"What are you doing here?" Jin snapped. "Trying to ruin people's lives for sprouting bull?"

Yoongi and his dumb minions laughed, one of them even falling on the ground, rolling and giggling.

The leader sneered in disgust.

"On the contrary old friend." He advanced towards Jin. "We wanted to spread to truth. To everyone. Unless...you don't want to. But...We did such a good job of beating up your precious Kim Taehyung that we think we deserve a little...tip."

"He didn't hurt me!" Taehyung refused to believe it. "Jin would never hurt me!" He roared, tears streaming down his cheek.

"He would again in a heartbeat if it was to destroy your pretty little face." One of the thugs, Taehyung believed his name was Hoseok, lifted him off the ground by his shirt. "Has been doing it all these years."

"Put Taehyung down!" Jin hissed.

Hoseok smiled cheekily. "Fight me."

Jin lunged at Hoseok and tackled him to the ground, causing Taehyung to land on his side, hard.

Hoseok grunted and punched Jin's cheek, and relished when he closed his eyes in pain. This was what he gets for hurting an innocent child. Hoseok wasn't normally a fan of violence, but he must admit, it was quite exhilarating.

The other three rushed over to help, but Yoongi held them back.
"Let my boyfriend fight. He's not helpless."

Taehyung tried to pry them away from each other, but all attempts were futile. They each had a set target.

This is my chance to impress Yoongi...Hoseok winced as Jin socked him in the eye. I want him to be proud of me, I can fight without his help!

Fueled on by his love for Yoongi, Hoseok punched Jin's nose, and recoiled in shock as red covered his hands.

It was like time stopped. Everyone stared at Jin, who was sputtering. His nose was bent in an odd angle, and there was blood. Lots of it.

So much for impressing Yoongi. Hoseok burst into tears. This wasn't like him. This wasn't like him at all. Hurting others and their nose...What had he done? A bully, was this what he had wanted to be?

A light flickered on in a nearby apartment.

"Can you boys be qu-" The white haired man stuck his head out the window and gasped at the sight of Jin, all bloody.

"This is the part where we run from the crime scene." Yoongi whispered in Hoseok's ear.

"I'm staying." Hoseok mumbled, ashamed.

"What the hell? You're going to get that on your criminal record!"

One of the boys sighed. "Leave him alone Yoongi. Come on."

"No."

Hoseok had buried his head in his hands and looked up at Yoongi, eyes red.

"I'm staying here with Hoseok. You can leave if you want."

The three boys shrugged and ran off into the horizon.

"Thanks Yoongs." Hoseok sniffed into his boyfriend's sleeve and they hugged for what seemed like ages.

The police arrived just a moment after, and were startled by the scene. Two teenage boys hugging and another little one sobbing over a body lying on the ground.

They rushed Jin's body into the ambulance and the vehicle raced down the street, and soon it could only be heard, wailing.

"Now, which one of you hurt that man?" Officer Jihyuk Song questioned. A naive officer, new to the force.

"They ran away." Yoongi pointed to the direction where his lap-dogs had run off to. "There were three of 'em."

Yoongi proceeded to describe the appearances of his friends, if you could even call them that, while Taehyung stared in shock at the ground.

The officer thanked Yoongi and left, in hot pursuit of the three.

"Hey...Uh.. Taehyung was it?" Yoongi bent down beside the boy. "Sorry for beating you up."

"And sorry for hurting Jin." Hoseok whispered.

"Did Jin... actually send you guys to hurt me?" Taehyung's eyes filled with tears.

"Yeah."

"Well then you should've hurt him even more." Taehyung glared at Hoseok, who blanched.

"Kid! Where are you going?" Yoongi called after Taehyung's retreating back

"I'm going back to the orphanage. I have no where else to go." Was his reply. "Jin's wallet is there, if you want your pay."

•••
edited slightly

updates will be at least once a week.