03: over the weeks

Anger

Anger. It builds up, ferocious red hot flames obscure your vision, blinding you to do unreasonable things. It builds up like bubbles in a soda, shake, shake, shake, shaking. The last straw is for when they....pop.

Jin's vision had been completely obscured- or rather, blinded by how handsome Taehyung had grown to be. A whole year had passed since the spam book was passed on and things weren't getting better for Jin.

He was thirteen, and was left aghast at a singular red pimple that had appeared on his face. Is this what they call, puberty?

Taehyung however, was growing more handsome with every passing day. He had silky brown hair that gleamed in the light and his pale flawless complexion made all the girls wonder what his facial routine was, to have such beautiful skin. And the boy of course, did not have a skincare routine.

The comments only grew more scathing by the day for Jin, and nicer for Taehyung, and Jin couldn't deny that he was jealous.

On some days, it got to him so much, that Taehyung would come back crying with bruises all over his face and a split lip and then Jin would would comfort him, and Taehyung would hug Jin tightly, as if saying, it's okay. But on those days, Jin would be more handsome than Taehyung.

Of course, Taehyung surpassed him as most handsome long ago, from the moment Taehyung the slam book was passed around. But ever since then, Jin had done everything in his power to change the votes so he would always be most handsome, even if he only won by one vote.

"Aww Taehyung...You almost won most handsome again! You should've won..."

"It's okay. I don't really care. Jin deserves it more than I do."

Although Jin cared for Taehyung, he couldn't deny that he had a new addiction. Hurting Taehyung.

•••
A/n I've started to write this story again! This is where things start to pick up. Note that although Jin is the antagonist in this book, he is kind (and yes, handsome) in real life :)

unedited