Chapter 7-Connor

Me and Gwen were snuggled together under a blanket after the movie and honestly that was the best thing ever. I like her so much but I feel like snuggling during a movie is as far as I'm gonna get with her :(

All of a sudden Ricky stands up and takes a snapchat of us with the flash on. We both yell at Ricky for it being to bright but honestly I'm glad he captured this moment.

*a couple days later*

So I was walking through the house seeing what everyone else was doing and I saw Gwen doing something. I tried to casually walk near her and semi succeeded. we ended up making crayon art and I put a heart on mine and I really hope she didn't tell that I liked her it would ruin our friendship but ugh she was so gorgeous.

Once we finished our crayon melting everyone came outside and they were gonna go swimming out back. Gwen and I raced upstairs to put on our bathing suits but I couldn't find mine I literally tore my closet apart. Gwen peeked in and asked if I needed help. And Oh My Gosh she looked sooooo good in that bathing suit ugh it was just ugh so so I can't even describe it. I tried to his my staring and she helped me sort through all my stuff.

"Are these tighty whiteys?" She asks holding up my underwear. My face turns bright red. I knew I should have thrown those out.

"Those are from like so long ago!" I say as I snatch them out of her hand. She giggles and I jokingly tell her to stay out of the underwear.

I finally find my swim trunks and told her to close her eyes (even though I was ok if she peeked but shhh...) I grabbed a few extra towels, thinking that the gand will probably need more, and then we headed out to the pool.

Kian is already fooling around and Ricky is tanning. I drop off the towels on the table and then dive in. I turn around and see Gwen just staring at the water.

"Come on the waters great!" I shout at her

"It's so cold though" she replied

"Is it really is it cold now?" I said playfully splashing her

"Hey!" she shouts.