Call

Y/n's POV

"I-I'm so sorry I didn-"

"Get out! NOW!!!" She interrupts again with a disgusted face and pushes him of you while he's standing up.

"I'm s-"

"Just get the hell out of here and don't you dare EVER come close to her again!!" Sema interrupts for the third time and sends him a death glare. As soon as he moves, Sema helps you to sit straight and hugs you.

Twenty minutes pass and you're still hugging your best friend.

"I still can't believe that jerk was Yoongi...How could he do that to you!?"

"He was acting weird at the station too.."

"What? What did he say?"

"Oh, he said something too yeah..He suddenly gave me a hickey here and he said that I was his girl. No joke!" You say while showing her the red hickey. Her mouth goes wide open for a few seconds and she looks at you.

"G-girl I would be smiling to death if Namjoon did that to me! You don't have to be mad about that but about what just happened here! Was he drunk? He didn't smell like soju, beer or any other alcohol to me."

"I was with him the whole day and he just drank some water. He just started acting weird at the station that's all." You say and she looks confused.

"Did something happen that could release his beast mode just now?"

"Uhh...I rejected staying there. We slept in the same bed la-Oh shit don't tell me he was..."

"He was what? What happened?" She asks.

"Uhh...I leaned over him to turn his alarm off from his phone and he woke up seeing m-my uhh..m-more than my stomach." You say blushing like a tomato.

"M-maybe he thought of that moment again and..You know...Start imagining things." You say.

"Girl. You just ruined his mind! No wonder he was acting so weird and ended up being a beast hungry like he didn't eat for three years!!" She says with her arms in the air.

"I don't think that he will do it again but imagining things when he sees you will probably happen more!" she says and stands up to walk to the box full of snacks.

"It's not like I'm going to see him tomorrow anyways. Oh and the day after too."

"How come?" she asks while opening a bag of chips and sitting next to you again.

"He has to work. The concerts are coming closer so they have to practice." You answer while stealing some chips.

"Phah!! It'll be hard to concentrate! He will think about you crying because of his actions and regretting it!" She says while turning on the tv and looking through the movie list on Netflix.

"But wait..Are you guys that close already? You sleeping next to a boy is really new to me!"

"We had our first and second kiss yesterday..."

"You already kissed him!?" Sema asks with wide eyes focussed on you.

"W-well he actually kissed m-me but I gave him p-permission to do it."

"How was it?" She asks.

"His lips are like tiny little cushions they are so soft like ahh but honestly...I suck at it!"

"Girl, that's okay! It's your first time touching a boy!" She laughs and pats your shoulder.

"But did it feel wrong? Or was it like heaven?"