Why do the fates hate us?

While everyone caught up with each other, Annabeth sat, unable to turn her mind off.

What if the so called "Heroes Of Olympus" weren't the only ones who had been taken to Pyrrhia?

Annabeth sighed. There was no use worrying. She knew that they probably weren't the only ones there. That logically wouldn't make any sense. Most likely, the gods had a problem, and they sent the best heroes they have, to the gods forsaken land of lizards, to solve ALL their problems. But that also meant there are three more demigods missing. Thalia, Leo, and Reyna.

The shitty part was that Annabeth had no idea how big Pyrrhia was. Why, she hadn't even heard of it until today.

She shook her head to clear her thoughts. I better go tell the others. She thought with a sigh. But when she looked over, she couldn't help the warmth that had spread through her heart. Percy and Jason had decided to try and fly. Whilst Jason had flown up above the trees with ease, Percy was flailing around like a headless chicken.

Annabeth smiled. She was glad to have them next to her. Even through the most horrible places on earth.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
HOLY SHIT I AM SO SO SO SO SO SORRY. To be completely honest, I forgot able it this story. Thank you so much for all the support and helpful comments. 500 views. Wow.

I you have any suggestions please comment!

Luv ya,
Tsunami 🌊🔱