A New Land

Percy POV
     By the time they got to Jason's cabin, the storm cloud had started to form a funnel.
     That didn't matter, because of the force field around camp. What did matter, was that the wind had started to pick up inside camp.
     Annabeth looked at the
sky. A sudden gust of wind blew her in to Percy.
     Once she had steadied herself, she shouted something Percy couldn't make out.
"What?!" He shouted, so she could hear him over the wind.
"I need to get Chiron! Go get the others!"
"Are you sure?"
"Yes, Percy go get Jason!"
     And with that Annabeth ran off to the big house.
     Percy turned and was about to knock when the door opened.
     Jason looked at Percy then motioned for him to come in. Percy followed him into his Cabin.
"What's going on?"
     Percy took a deep breath and was about to reply, when he heard her scream.
"ANNABETH!"
"PIPER!"
     The two boys ran outside to see their significant others perfectly fine in front of the dining pavilion, out of the wind, but calling for them.
"Percy! How...I heard you call for help! I couldn't find you!" Annabeth ran up to him.
     Percy looked confused. "But I heard you scream!"
     Now it was Annabeth's turn to look confused. "I didn't scream...right Piper?"
"No," She looked at Jason pointedly. "And neither did I."
"Then what the hell happened? Did we all just hear each other call?"
     It was then the funnel cloud engulfed them.