Dam you Mom.

Piper woke up in a rainforest, as a pink dragon. The funny part was, that she was bothered more by the fact that her new scales were Aphrodite-colour, than she was by the fact she even had scales.
     Groaning, Piper stood up and realized that there where dozens of dragons of all colours staring at her, attempting to be inconspicuous.
     "Well?! What are you waiting for? Move it!" Piper bellowed.
     The dragons started to disperse, with their eyes glazed over.
It's good to know my Charmspeak still works here... Piper thought.
      Piper hopped down from the ledge she had woken up on, and made her way towards the little village of huts in the distance.
      It's seemed that even though she was no longer human, she must have been just as pretty of a dragon, as she was a human. As she was walking, she kept on getting stared at. A few brave dragon even tried to hand her flowers and jewels. But Piper kindly waved them away.
     All of a sudden she heard a voice behind her off in the distance. When she turned around to look, she noticed that her scales had changed colour, kind of like an elegant chameleon. They were now a muted violet.
     "PIPER!" The voice called more clearly this time. "PIPER! WHERE ARE YOU?!"
     "Annabeth?!!" Piper called back. "Is that you?!"
     Suddenly, a grey dragon bust out of the bushes, with a green, and a red dragon in tow.
     The dragon in the lead stopped in front of Piper, but Piper wasn't paying attention to her. She was looking at the red and gold dragon in the back.
     "Sparky?" She whispered.
     The red dragon looked up.
      "Pipes?"
     Piper barrelled towards him, and enveloped him in a hug, tears of joy streaming down her cheeks.
     When Piper finally let go, she turned to the two other dragons.
      She gave the grey one a hug.
      "Annabeth!" Piper exclaimed, giving her best friend a hug.
     The green one's eyes sparkled in amusement as he fake-pouted.
     "What about me Beauty Queen?" He teased.
     Piper rolled her eyes.
     "That makes you Kelp Head." She said giving him a hug too.
     Piper suddenly had a thought.
     "Hey guys, how many campers got taken here?"
     A sudden yell guessed their suspicions.
     "FRANK! I FOUND THEM!"
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
How was that? Comment if you have any ideas or suggestions and don't forget to vote!
Shoutout to CC_the_hufflepuff for being the first to comment and vote.
Bye for now,
~Tsunami🌊🍪