Chapter 23

OMG ITS #17 NOW!  THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Remember when Aidan said that he is over my house then he is his? Well let me tell you something-that was very very very true.

Its like he basically lived here. I didn't really mind but I wasn't sure what this was. 

Is he here just for company? Does he like me as a friend? Sister? More? 

Okay okay maybe not more. I mean its me duh. But it still left me questioning.

All the food Diana made was  gone quickly. It was so good that the three of us did nothing but eat it. Yes, the three of us. Aidan and my dad are such great buds that right now they are playing video games together. They are playing my games on my Xbox. UHHH.

Im sitting on the couch watching them play and scream profanities. Its pretty funny when they lose and make up all the excuses in the world. 

Later during the day, my dad left to meet his buddies. I was falling asleep.

Aidan noticed, "Awww. Is Kitten a grandma falling asleep so early?"

I was too tired to respond so I just showed him the magic finger.

Aidan chuckled ofcourse, "Cmon Kitten. Time for bed."

I groaned because I didn't want to get up and go to my bed. I felt myself falling asleep. Then, I could've sworn I felt two hands grab me and carry me upstairs.

I was right. I woke up in my bed. I did not wake up alone though. I almost screamed when I realized I wasn't alone but then withheld because I knew it was Aidan. I mean who else can it be?!

Aidan was literally on top of me. I guess this is called spooning. On tv, this looks magical and sweet. In real life, IM SUFFOCATING. I mean he looks so skinny but boy is he heavy. 

I move around to try to get him off me. 

I stir, "Aidan would you get off me please?"

He grunts, "Shh. Im comfy."

I just heard his morning voice. And boy was it hot. I guess its true what they say. 

I try again, "Dude you are suffocating me. Could you get off me?!!"

He grunts again, "No."

I could feel him smirking as he said that. I elbowed him hard and he moved just a little. Enough for me to try to escape. Just as I was about to get up, he grabbed my hand and pulled me on top of him.

UHHH I have to pee dude!

I struggle, "Aidan I have to pee. Let go."

Aidan responds, "Would you stop moving so we can be comfy? And damn you have to pee every time. I think you need to get checked out."

I hit him, "Its morning. Thats what happens when I wake up after a long sleep- I HAVE TO PEE!"

Aidan chuckled but didn't respond. After another minute, I stopped struggling because I knew it was useless. Now we were sleeping on each other and that idiot was right- it was comfy.

Suddenly it hit me- Its Friday!!!!! That means theres school. I look over to my clock and see that it is only 5:12 am. PHEW! We have two more hours of sleep. My alarm rang at 6:30 am, meaning that I have 30 more minutes. Yes, my alarm clock is still the same song (One Direction "Time to Get UP"). Yes, Aidan hates it. Yes, I dont care. 

At 7, Aidan went home to change and go to school. He said hell be back in 30 minutes to drive me to school. 

We drove to school and then went to class. I was sitting in class with Parker and then we started hearing whispers. Apparently everyone saw who I came to school with. People were wondering how and why I came with him. Seriously, these people need to get a life.